- Fender American Elite Thinline Telecaster
- Gloss Polyurethane Body Finish
- Ash Semi-Hollow Body
- Maple Neck - Satin Finish
- Compound Modern "C" to "D" Neck Shape
- Maple Fretboard
- 9.5"-14" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 22 Frets - Medium Jumbo Frets
- Large Black Pearloid Dots Inlays
- Scale Length 25 1/2"
- New Contoured 4-Bolt Neck Plate
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- New Fender 4th Generation Noiseless Pickups
- Fender Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking Tuners
- Leather strap and 10ft instrument cord included
- Fender Elite Molded Case
Music Store Live is proud to present this Fender American Elite Telecaster Thinline! With unparalleled playability, righteousness of tone and impeccable aesthetics, this Tele delivers in every conceivable way. The semi-hollow body harkens back to the days of hot rod rock n roll and has a unique sound. With the new S-1 switch you can go between parallel and series pickup wiring for a variety of different tones. The all new compound neck defines what fast on a Telecaster can mean - it's like bottled lightning. Strings bend easily in every position and play perfectly in tune all over the neck. The new 4th gen pickups ring like bells and dole out a heaping portion of traditional tone with an exciting new twist. Mimicking the pickups, the body is at once traditional and familiar as well as a bit more comfortable than you might be used to. Fender has capitalized on what has made the Telecaster the iconic tone machine we know and love and added to it some subtle yet greatly beneficial technological enhancements.
Innovation is the name of the game with the American Elite Telecaster Thinline, a semi-hollow instrument for the 21st-century guitarist who embraces innovation in an instrument and their playing. Genuine and amazingly flexible Thinline tone, our leading-edge technologies and classic Fender style work in harmony to create an easy-playing instrument you won’t want to put down.
Single cutaway semi-hollowbody electric guitar
Two all-new fourth generation Noiseless single-coil Telecaster pickups
S-1™ switching switches between parallel and series pickup wiring
Compound profile neck; redesigned contoured neck heel
9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard
Locking short-post tuning machines
Includes redesigned ABS Elite Molded Case with TSA locks
This Fender American Elite Thinline Telecaster is 100% brand new and is being sold by an authorized dealer with full manufacturer's warranty.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).