- Fender American Elite Stratocaster
- Autumn Blaze Metallic
- Alder Solid Body
- Maple Neck - Satin Finish
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Compound Modern "C" to "D" Neck Shape
- 9.5"-14" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 22 Frets - Medium Jumbo Frets
- 5-Way Position Selector Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1 switch), Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle and Bridge Pickups; No-Load Tone control)
- Scale Length 25 1/2"
- New Contoured 4-Bolt Neck Plate
- Fender 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- New Fender 4th Generation Noiseless Pickups.
- Fender Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking Tuners (all short posts)
- Fender Elite Molded Case and Case Candy
- Instrument Weight: 8.1 lbs.
Music Store Live is proud to present this new Fender American Elite Stratocaster!
Fender has done it yet again! With the introduction of the American Elite line, they have upgraded the American Deluxe instruments and continued evolving and pioneering as they always have. Along with all of the classic and traditional Strat tones we all know and love, you can access dial in the S-1 switch for a wealth of versatility and varying sounds including out-of-phase tones. Playability up and down the neck is super easy. The neck profile feels comfortable in your fretting hand and the contoured heel allows for easy access to every fret being offered to you. The compound radius fretboard is just awesome! While you're down by the nut, the neck is perfectly comfortable for playing chords. As you fly up the neck, the radius flattens out to allow for lead lines and bends that will only be limited by your strings.
Fender's fourth generation Noiseless single-coils are, indeed, an improvement over the pickups in the American Deluxe line. These are the truest sounding noiseless single-coils to date. You still get all of that top-end spank of a single coil but without any of the obnoxious 60-cycle hum that often can make us reluctant to solo the neck or bridge pickup. Worry no more! Authentic single-coil tone without any of the unwanted noise is not just a figment of your imagination and you don't have to spend $3,000+ on a guitar to get it!
Externally the American Elite Stratocaster has Fender’s timeless style, but under the hood it’s an entirely new breed of guitar designed for 21st-century players who constantly push the envelope. With over a dozen new innovations, each guitar is a true performer with eye-catching style, exceptional feel and versatile sound from the very first moment you plug it in and play. Designed for 21st-century players, the American Elite Series sports a new compound neck profile designed for comfort and the ultimate playability. A modern "C"-shape at the nut, the rear of the neck morphs along the length of the neck to a modern "D"-shaped profile at the updated neck heel that blends into the asymmetrical neck volute, providing plenty of ergonomic support and comfortably enhanced playing feel. With the all-new 4th generation Noiseless pickups, exclusive to the American Elite Series, we’ve achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion—authentic vintage-style Fender sound combined with noise-free performance. A quantum leap in pickup technology, these bleeding-edge pickups are the pinnacle of our pickup designs, offering crisp, clear cleans as well as gigantic overdriven tones that are bursting with pure rock power. The new double action truss rod adjustment wheel makes it a snap to adjust the instrument's neck relief without any special tools. The S-1 switch activates alternate wiring options for even more tonal variations. Discreetly placed atop the volume control, it engages or disengages at the tap of a finger for on-the-fly adjustments.
- Double cutaway electric guitar
- Three all-new fourth generation Noiseless single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- S-1™ switching for even more tonal versatility
- Compound profile neck; redesigned contoured neck heel
- 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard
- Locking short-post tuning machines; speedy soft-touch control knobs
- Includes redesigned ABS Elite Molded Case with TSA locks
This Fender American Elite Stratocaster is 100% brand new and is being sold by an authorized dealer with full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).