- Fender American Elite Jazz Bass
- Ash Body
- Maple Neck and Fretboard with Block Inlays
- Asymmetrical "C" Shape to "D" Shape Compound Neck - Satin Urethane Finish
- Asymmetrical 5 Bolt Neck Plate
- 9.5"-14" Compound Radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Hand Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Black Block Inlays
- 3 Ply B/W/B Pickguard
- 4th Generation Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups
- Active / Passive Electronics Toggle Switch
- Volulme, Pickup Blend, Master Tone, 3-Band EQ
- Graphite Neck Support Rods w/Heel Adjust
- High Mass Vintage Dual Loading Bridge (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
- Scale Length 34"
- Nut Width 1.5"
- Bone Nut
- Molded Hardshell Case
- Fender Case Candy
- Instrument Weight: 9.5 lbs
Music Store Live is proud to present this new Fender American Elite Jazz Bass! For the player who demands only the very best in functionality and tone, the American Elite Jazz Bass delivers in whopping proportions. The sound of this bass is the same rich, dynamic tone that has kept the J bass in Fender's production line for years. The Fender preamp can be shaped to give you anything from super round and mellow tones to in-your-face growl. It's great for slapping, fingerstyle, or playing with a pick. The construction is solid and the fretwork is spot on.
Many Fender loyalists may notice some striking similarities between the American Elite series and the (now discontinued) American Deluxe series of basses. Rightfully so. You can expect the same high-quality build and luscious tonal options out of the American Elite series that helped make the American Deluxe basses so sought after by hobbyists and pros alike. Fender has revamped the pickups slightly to give them a truer single coil tone. You really get the full benefits of single coil tone without any of that annoying 60-cycle hum. The new truss rod adjustment wheel is also super helpful for easy adjustments. The Fender American Elite series of basses gives you a very familiar Fender feel and sound but with a higher build quality. This isn't just a renamed American Deluxe Jazz bass. It's an upgraded and improved version. It truly is Elite!
Packed to the gills with our latest revolutionary innovations, the American Elite Jazz Bass is an active bass for the modern bassist who demands cutting-edge tone technology along with timeless style and fast, smooth playing feel. Its versatile sound easily matches any playing style—picked, plucked or slap-and-pop—while its standout looks remain authentically Fender, with a fresh twist. With the all-new 4th generation Noiseless pickups, exclusive to the American Elite Series, we’ve achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion—authentic vintage-style Fender sound combined with noise-free performance. A quantum leap in pickup technology, these bleeding-edge pickups are the pinnacle of our pickup designs, offering crisp, clear cleans as well as gigantic overdriven tones that are bursting with pure rock power. The redesigned robust 18-volt preamp cranks up the power for even more signal quality, creating chest-thumping tone with more headroom and reduced noise. Working in tandem with the muscular Noiseless pickups, the new preamp adds a even more tonal versatility to your instrument. The new truss rod adjustment wheel makes it a snap to adjust the instrument's neck relief.
- Double cutaway 4-string electric bass
- Dual all-new fourth-generation Noiseless Jazz Bass single-coil pickups
- Onboard active 18-volt preamp for more headroom with less noise
- Compound profile neck; redesigned contoured neck heel
- 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard
- HiMass Vintage bridge; new genuine bone nut
- Includes redesigned ABS Elite Molded Case with TSA locks
This Fender American Elite Jazz Bass is 100% brand new and is being sold by an authorized dealer with full manufacturer's warranty. Pictures are of the exact bass you'll receive.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).