Music Store Live is proud to offer up this beautiful Fender Custom Shop Tele finished in a beautiful magenta sparkle that is sure to get some attention. We traveled up to the Fender Custom Shop factory and this is one of the guitars that we put together while up there! We're so happy to see how the result has turned out.
As soon as you pull this out of the case, it'll certainly get noticed. It's sparkly, it's got gold, and it sounds incredible. There's no hiding in the background with this one, and that's quite alright in our books! The warmth of the alder body goes well with the brightness of the quartersawn flame maple neck and board. But, of course, we didn't want this to sound like just any old tele. So we ended up going with a Seymour Duncan SH4 Jeff Beck signature pickup in the bridge and a custom shop twisted tele single-coil for the neck. So while you can still get all of that classic twang out of this, it's definitely also well equipped to handle some more modern applications and can cover a lot of sonic territory.
Naturally, being a Custom Shop offering, the build quality of this guitar is sensational! From top to bottom, it feels amazing and arrived to us already with very low action. The fretboard has a compound radius to better account for lead lines up high and chords down low. But even down by the nut it's still a standard 9.5" radius that flattens out to 12" as you climb up the fretboard. The medium jumbo frets are dressed to perfection and help with the silky smooth feel and overall playability of the guitar.
Perfect for the collector, player, or Fender enthusiast, this could very well be the one tele to rule them all.
- Model Name: 1963 Telecaster NOS Custom
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Magenta Sparkle
- Body: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: '63 Telecaster®
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck and Fretboard Material: AA Flame Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: '59 Esquire C
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" - 12" Compound
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: 6150 Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Depth @ 1st Fret: .790
- Neck Depth @ 12th Fret: .965
- Position Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Pickups: Fender Custom Shop Twisted Tele Single-Coil, Seymour Duncan SH4 Jeff Beck Humbucker, Gold Covers
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: Fender John 5 Wiring Harness, 5-Way Blade Switch
- Pickup Configuration: HS
- Bridge: Sawed Off Tele
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo, Gold
- Control Knobs: Gold
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Certificate of Authenticity.
- Serial #: R99752
- Instrument Weight: 7.8 lbs
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Fender. This Custom Shop 1963 Telecaster NOS Custom is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).