Unrivalled sound and workflow
An equalizer is probably the tool you use most while mixing and mastering, so you need the best of the best. With FabFilter Pro-Q 3, you get the highest possible sound quality, a very extensive feature set, and a gorgeous, innovative interface with unrivalled ease of use.
Mixing and mastering features
Pro-Q 3 offers everything that a demanding engineer could wish for: top-quality linear phase operation in addition to the zero latency and unique Natural Phase modes, smooth dynamic EQ, per-band mid/side processing, full surround support (up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2), an intelligent solo feature, optional Auto Gain and a built-in, fully customizable spectrum analyzer.
Effortlessly sculpt your sound
FabFilter Pro-Q 3 is designed to help you achieve your sound in the quickest way possible. Via the large interactive EQ display, you can create bands where you need them, enable dynamic EQ for any band, and select and edit multiple bands at once.
Unique features like Spectrum Grab, Full Screen mode and EQ Match will speed up your workflow even more. Try it yourself!
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization and much more.
- Highest Possible Sound Quality
- Up To 24 Eq Bands
- New - Optional Dynamic Eq Mode For All Bands (Bell And Shelf Shapes), Using Any Slope Setting And With Perfect Analog Matching
- Improved - Gorgeous Retina Interface With Large Interactive Eq Display, Multi-Band Selection And Editing For Maximum Ease Of Use And Efficiency
- New - Ultra-Steep 'Brickwall' Slope Setting For Lp And Hp Filters
- New - Full Surround Support (Up To Dolby Atmos 7.1.2) With Intelligent Speaker Selection
- New - External Spectrum Visualization From Any Other Pro-Q 3 Instance, Including Collision Detection
- New - Per-Band Mid/Side Or Left/Right Processing, So You Can Eq The Mid, Side, Left Or Right Signals Separately
- Operates In Zero Latency Mode, Linear Phase Mode With Adjustable Latency Or The Unique Natural Phase Mode
- New - Flat Tilt Filter Shape, A Flat Tilting Correction Curve Over The Whole Audible Frequency Spectrum
- Improved - Spectrum Grab: Just Grab And Adjust A Peak In The Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer Right Away!
- Different Interface Sizes And Additional Full Screen Mode
- Improved - Filter Shapes: Bell, Notch, High/Low Shelf, High/Low Cut, Band Pass, Tilt Shelf, Flat Tilt
- Universal Filter Slope Support For All Filter Types, Up To 96 Db/Oct
- Improved - Eq Match Feature To Automatically Match The Spectrum Of Another Pro-Q 3 Instance Or An External Signal
- Improved - Built-In Spectrum Analyzer With Pre-Eq, Post-Eq And External Spectrum Visualization, Adjustable Range, Speed, Resolution, Tilt, Freeze And Collision Detection
- Auto Gain And Gain Scale
- Optional Piano Roll Display To Quantize Eq Frequencies To Musical Notes
- Different Display Ranges: 3 Db And 6 Db Ranges For Mastering, 12 Db And 30 Db For Mixing
- Intelligent Solo Mode Makes It Easy To Find Problem Frequencies And Hear The Effect Of A Band
- Phase Invert Option To Change Polarity
- Large Output Level Meter With Peak Level Readout
- Extreme Cpu Optimization: Pro-Q 3 Uses Very Little Cpu And Memory, So You Can Use Hundreds Of Instances In A Session
- Gpu-Powered Graphics Acceleration
- Double-Click Text Entry Of Parameter Values
- Improved - Supports Stereo, Mono And Surround Channel Layouts (Up To Dolby Atmos 7.1.2)
- Supports Common Pro Tools Hardware Control Surfaces
- Improved - Midi Learn With Option To Control The Currently Active Band
- Undo/Redo And A/B Comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-Accurate Automation Of All Parameters
- Extensive Help File With Interactive Help Hints
- Available In Vst, Vst3, Audio Units, Aax Native And Audiosuite Formats (All Both 64-Bit And 32-Bit)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).