- Music Man St. Vincent
- Charcoal Sparkle
- High Gloss Polyester Finish
- Lightweight African Mahogany Body
- Roasted Flame Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard - 22 High Profile, Medium Width Frets
- 10" Radius
- 1 5/8" Nut Width
- Pickups: 2 x Music Man Designed Humbuckers
- 5-Way Selector Switch
- Volume/Tone Controls
- Custom St. Vincent Music Man Modern Tremolo Bridge
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- Black Hardware
- Black Pickguard
- Music Man Molded Hardshell Case
- Serial #: G85281
- Instrument Weight: 7.3 lbs.
Ernie Ball's release of the Music Man St. Vincent in 2016 represents yet another collaboration between the company's finest engineers and an established artist with a vision for a signature instrument. In 2018 they decided to release a second version of the St. Vincent signature with a different pickup configuration and some new, really cool color options.
This St. Vincent model is really cool and a nice addition to their lineup since it's so different from other offerings they have. This is a more traditional double humbucker build (compared to her other signature guitar which is 3 mini-humbuckers) for some beefier and heavier tones. Of course, most people will first be drawn to the unique and intriguing shape of the body. The guitar has a radical look, but worry not, comfort is still a priority. It balances well with a strap and the neck is extremely comfortable. It's not too thin and has a very comfortable nut width that allows for comfortable chording or playing lead lines down in the lower registers.
The custom pickup selector allows you to split the humbuckers, if you're wanting to thin out your sound a bit or, of course, you can use them in traditional humbucking modes. The result is a wealth of very musical and usable tones right under your fingertips. The mini humbuckers sound a bit thinner than these full-sized, powerful humbuckers. These bad boys will hit the front end of your amp or your pedals harder than the 3-mini humbucker version of the St. Vincent. The ebony fretboard adds a bit of brightness to the sound, compared to the other rosewood versions, and the playability of the roasted flame maple neck is just simply unbelievable. It feels like a playground for your fretting hand.
The craftsmanship and construction quality are noteworthy from top to bottom. The custom headstock logo is a cool touch as well and much tastier (in my opinion) than a sloppily scribbled autograph as many signature models are apt to have.
Envisioned and designed by St. Vincent with support from the award-winning engineering team at Ernie Ball Music Man, the unique electric guitar was crafted to perfectly fit her form, playing technique and personal style. Crafted in Ernie Ball Music Man's San Luis Obispo, California factory, the St. Vincent signature is available in black or custom Vincent Blue, a color hand-mixed by Annie. Featuring an African mahogany body, Ernie Ball Music Man tremolo, gunstock oil and hand-rubbed roasted flame maple neck and fingerboard, St. Vincent inlays, Schaller locking tuners, 5-way pick up selector and 2 humbuckers, the guitar also comes complete with Ernie Ball Regular Slinky guitar strings.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Ernie Ball. This Music Man St. Vincent HH is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).