- Music Man Albert Lee HH BFR Special Edition
- Orange Crush Sparkle - Matching Headstock
- High Gloss Polyester Finish
- African Mahogany Body
- Roasted Flame Maple Neck - Gunstock Oil/Special Wax Blend Neck Finish
- Ebony Fretboard - Pearloid Block Inlays
- 22 Stainless Steel Frets, High Profile Medium Width
- 10" Radius
- Pickups: DiMarzio Custom Humbucking
- 5-Way Selector Switch
- Volume/Tone Controls
- Music Man Vintage Tremolo Bridge
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- 1 5/8" Nut Width
- White Pearloid Pickguard
- Music Man Deluxe Hard Shell Case
- Serial #: G87271
- Instrument Weight: 7.3 lbs.
This Ball Family Reserve Limited Run installment of Albert Lee's signature model adds some beautiful tonewoods and brilliant aesthetics to an already honed in design. The result is a truly unmatched guitar that only comes around every so often... and this one is signed by Albert Lee, himself! Only 75 of these were made.
I can't get over the feel of this axe. Sure, it's smooth, fast and comfortable, but that description doesn't really do it justice. It's very much a feel with a distinctly unique appeal - the only way of describing it is that it has a way of adding a few extra fingers to your playing hand. Everything just feels smoother and cleaner, like you've been practicing all week on an acoustic with lousy action and just picked up a high-end electric. It's that nice.
The tone of this one is warm, dynamic and versatile. It really thrives in that moderately distorted zone where a good blues player or country picker shines, but it can also handle heavy rock and clean sounds with ease. This is one of our favorite Music Man guitars here at the shop.
Albert Lee HH Ball Family Reserve edition guitar with a deep Orange Crush sparkle finish. The opaque sparkle African Mahogany body is fully buffed in polyester complementing both body and neck. The roasted figured maple neck with ebony fingerboard is accented with pearl white block position markers and hand fitted white binding. This special BFR edition guitar comes with matching painted headstock and Schaller locking tuners. The overall aesthetic package is enhanced by an Albert Lee autographed tremolo backplate and chrome hardware with White Pearl pickguard. Limited to 75 pieces worldwide.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Ernie Ball Music Man. This Albert Lee BFR is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).