- Music Man Ball Family Reserve StingRay Guitar
- White Smoke Finish - Matching Headstock
- African Mahogany Body
- Roasted Flame Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard w/ White Binding
- Mother of Pearl Block Inlays
- 22 Stainless Steel High Profile Medium Width Frets
- 25.5" Scale
- 10" Fretboard Radius
- 1 5/8" Nut Width
- 2 x Music Man Custom Wound Alnico 5 Humbucking Pickups
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- Music Man Modern Tremolo w/Vintage Bent Saddles
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Pickup Selector
- Tortoiseshell Pickguard
- Molded Plastic Music Man Hard Shell Case and Case Candy
- Instrument Weight: 7.4 lbs
- Serial #: G87603
Why should bass players get to have all of the fun? Now guitarists can play a StingRay too and it's a damn cool guitar! There are only 39 of these in the world so chances of you showing up at a gig and having the same guitar as someone else are extremely slim.
This Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay guitar is a modern take on the classic old Sabre guitars by Music Man. As with every guitar coming out of Music Man's factory, here in California, the build quality and craftsmanship of this beauty are off the charts. But you can feel that there's something extra special about the BFR instruments. The level of refinement is second to none.
A simple control layout mixed with powerful pickups and carefully chosen tonewoods make this axe the total package. The pickups have a vintage vibe to them, but they are definitely a bit more overwound than vintage pickups. This means you can achieve warm, clear, and crisp clean tones while also maintaining definition and articulation when you start to saturate and distort the tone.
Unique to this BFR version is the white smoke finish, bound neck, block inlays, and that gorgeously flamed and roasted maple neck. The color combo is also something you can't get and it definitely balances between classic and modern beautifully.
Limited to just 39 pieces worldwide, this BFR StingRay guitar features an exclusive White Smoke finish. White pearl block inlays adorn a rosewood fretboard atop a roasted and figured maple neck. The headstock is painted white to match the body and the pickup covers are white to match the neck binding. Each guitar comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity and hardshell case.
Featuring pearl block inlays and a headstock that is painted to match the body.
WHITE SMOKE FINISH
Custom White Smoke finish with Tortoiseshell guard and matching white plastic pickup covers.
FIGURED ROASTED NECK
Beautifully figured roasted maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and hand fitted white binding.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized Premier Dealer for Ernie Ball Music Man. This BFR StingRay guitar is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).