- Ernie Ball Music Man Ball Family Reserve St. Vincent
- Turquoise Crush Sparkle
- High Gloss Polyester Finish
- Lightweight African Mahogany Body
- Roasted Figured Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard - White Pearl Blocks
- 22 High Profile Medium Width
- 10" Radius
- Pickups: 3 x DiMarzio Custom Mini Humbuckers w/Chrome Covers
- 5-Way Selector Switch
- Volume/Tone Controls
- Custom St. Vincent Music Man Modern Tremolo Bridge
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- 1 5/8" Nut Width
- White Pickguard
- Music Man Deluxe Hard Shell Case
- Limited Edition: 59 out of 87
- Serial #: G91772
- Instrument Weight: 7.2 lbs.
Music Store Live is proud to be able to offer up Ernie Ball Music Man's exclusive line of Ball Family Reserve instruments. When it's a BFR, you can just feel the extra attention to the details that went into it. The guitar is aesthetically unique and has a sophisticated level of refinement to it that helps set it apart from all the rest.
Ernie Ball's release of the Music Man St. Vincent represents yet another collaboration between the company's finest engineers and an established artist with a vision for a signature instrument. This St. Vincent model is really cool and a nice addition to their lineup since it's so different from other offerings they have. Of course, most people will first be drawn to the unique and intriguing shape of the body. The guitar has a radical look, but worry not, comfort is still a priority. It balances well with a strap and the neck is extremely comfortable. It's not too thin and has a very comfortable nut width that allows for comfortable chording or playing lead lines down in the lower registers.
The 3 DiMarzio Mini Humbuckers are full of tones that can range from crisp, airy, and clean, to fat and punchy for more overdriven sounds. The custom pickup selector allows you to use the neck and bridge pups, all three pups, or any one of the three mini humbuckers. The result is a wealth of very musical and usable tones right under your fingertips. The mini humbuckers have a bit more focus to them and sound punchier than traditional humbuckers. They also sound a bit less compressed than many humbuckers and have a slightly more open and airy character to them. Almost like a heavy-duty P-90 on steroids.
The playability of the roasted flame maple neck is just unbelievable. The rosewood fretboard adds some warmth to the overall sound. The craftsmanship and construction quality is noteworthy from top to bottom and you're not likely to ever run into someone else with this same guitar as there will only be 87 of them distributed throughout the entire world. The control plate is also autographed by St. Vincent, herself.
The St Vincent Ball Family Reserve edition guitar comes with an exclusive Turquoise Crush sparkle finish. The opaque sparkle African Mahogany features a 3 Humbucker pickup configuration and is fully buffed in polyester for a glossy striking appearance. A roasted figured maple neck with rosewood fingerboard is accented with pearlescent white block position markers, matching painted headstock and pearloid Schaller locking tuners. The overall aesthetic package is enhanced by a St Vincent autographed tremolo backplate and chrome hardware with white pickguard. Limited to 87 pieces worldwide.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Ernie Ball. This Music Man BFR St. Vincent is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).