- Paul Reed Smith S2 Custom 24
- Faded Whale Blue
- Asymmetrical Beveled Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Bird Inlays
- Pattern Regular Neck Profile - 1 21/32" width, 27/32" neck depth @ nut
- 25" Scale
- Same Fret Wire as PRS Core Guitars
- 85/15 'S' Neck and Bridge Pickups
- 3 Way Blade Selector Switch
- Master Volume
- Master Tone with Push / Pull Coil Tap
- PRS S2 Locking Tuners
- PRS Tremolo Bridge
- PRS S2 Gig Bag
- Made in Maryland
- Instrument Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Serial #: S2037626
Mr. Paul Reed Smith is at it again. Revolutionizing the way guitars are made, played, and in this case, priced relative to the quality you're purchasing. With the same keen eye for detail and superior level of craftsmanship that PRS has always been known for, the S2 line is nothing short of a guitar manufacturing revelation. Standing for "Stevensville 2", this line of guitars is manufactured in PRS's Maryland shop.
Much like the Custom 24's we've all come to know and love, this S2 Custom 24 delivers 24 frets of pure rocking goodness. It shreds, it dive bombs, it soars, it sizzles - you get the picture. The new 85/15 'S' pickups sound more true to the same pickups in the CORE models than ever before. The Custom 24 is for the player that's looking to get nasty at every turn and won't stand for anything getting in their way. With laser beam accuracy, the S2 Custom 24 is one of the most affordable shredtastic axes on the market. Ever. This guitar is more than capable of tearing apart any stage or studio session you've got booked. The tone is full and white hot.
The S2 Custom 24 takes the original PRS guitar, the Custom 24, and re-imagines it with stripped-down features and a new aesthetic. Retaining the classic maple top/mahogany back combination with our classic body shape and a asymmetrical beveled top, this guitar is resonant with a funky familiarity. Its versatility comes from its 85/15 "S" pickups, push pull tone knob, and 3-way blade switch. Familiar for PRS players of old, and a fresh take for players of all types.
The S2 line of guitars from PRS is manufactured in the US and is offered at a truly affordable price point. Beyond that, this line of guitars uses some of the very same components found on their more expensive models such as the nut, jack assembly, fret wire and ergonomic electronic knobs.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized Signature Dealer for Paul Reed Smith. This S2 Custom 24 is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized Signature Dealer for Paul Reed Smith. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, we are more than happy to help you custom order your next instrument. Our PRS experts can help guide you in purchasing a new SE, S2, CORE guitar, Artist Package, or even your very own Private Stock. Message us for details!
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).