- Model Name: American Elite Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Champagne
- Model #: 0114212774
- Series: American Elite
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Champagne
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" to 14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Large Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Bridge Pickup: 4th Generation Noiseless™
- Neck Pickup: 4th Generation Noiseless™
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch) Master No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Tele® with Chromed Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
Packed with a baker’s dozen of innovations, the American Elite Telecaster is the original solidbody electric guitar reimagined for modern players who want bleeding-edge performance and timeless visual style. The future of workhorse guitar design, this Tele® guitar’s stunning style, easy playing feel and flexible sound that meets any musical need, was made to tear it up on stage or in the studio.
Featured on all American Elite instruments, the fourth generation Noiseless pickups represent a quantum leap in pickup design. Combining authentic, vintage-style sound with effectively noise-free performance, these are the pinnacle of Fender’s noiseless pickup designs, generating sparkling cleans and fat, overdriven tones that scream with pure rock ‘n’ roll power. Engineered for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound-profile neck with a 9.5”-14” compound-radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. New locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the synthetic bone nut for buzz-free performance. The truss rod wheel is positioned at the butt end of the neck for easy accessibility when adjusting neck relief.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this guitar is no different from the refined ergonomic rear contour that hugs the player’s body to the black chrome headstock logo and large pearloid fret markers this instrument will dazzle the audience with elegant style. The American Elite Telecaster is a bold new addition to the Fender family tree, a top-notch performer that can handle whatever music you might you throw at it. Includes an Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Fender. This American Elite Telecaster is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).