Eden WT800 World Tour Head
Out of stock
Music Store Live is proud to present this Eden World Tour WT800 Bass Amplifier! The list of world class players that choose the Eden WT800 is simply too long to even attempt to summarize but odds are if you're staring at a big stage anywhere in the world, there's a strong probability that this bass amp is staring back at you. Why do they all choose this amp? Because it sounds larger than life, it's easy to work with and it performs like a champion. With the WT800 there is always plenty of indestructible low end and tons of punch. Your band doesn't have to be playing at Madison Square Garden to use this amp, but if you get to, you'll be ready for it.
Since it's introduction, years ago, the WT800 has remained the most in demand backline bass amp in the world. This newer version of the World Tour runs quieter than ever and features an improved cooling system and more power than ever. Conservatively rated at 440 Watts (4Ω) per side with both channels driven, and 880W bridged into 8Ω and a whopping 1100 Watts bridged into 4Ω (with a minimum of 3dB of headroom), the WT800 is the number one choice for the touring pro. The 5-way semi-arametric tone controls are easy to work with and are dramatically effective. Other noteable features include the easily switchable automatic compression and mute. Even more features include the electronic crossover, pre and post effect loops, stereo aux inputs, DI out with ground lift, level and pre-/post-EQ select, headphone out, tuner out, and a thermostatically controlled fan.
Thousands of professional bass players across the globe can't be wrong. This is THE bass amp for the touring professional.
- Eden World Tour WT800
- Power 8Ω/4Ω/2Ω - 2 X 440W RMS @ 4Ω
- Power Mono Bridge - 880W RMS @ 8Ω
- Quiet Operation
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 15KHz ±2dB
- Switchable Mute
- Switchable Automatic Compression
- Five-way Semi-Parametric Tone Control
- Pre and Post Tone Control Effects Loops
- Stereo Aux Inputs
- DI Out with Ground Lift
- Headphone Out
- Tuner Out
- Thermostatically Controlled Fan
- Dimensions: 17"w x 3.5"h x 12"d
- Weight: 26 lbs
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & FinancingLayaways
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).
- 6 Month Interest Free Financing is available via Paypal's Bill Me Later Program which is available upon checkout.
- For a longer financing term, contact your Guitar Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 and we'll be happy to get you pre-approved for financing terms. Up to 5 year payment terms are available!