Natural sound. The EBS philosophy is to amplify the character of the instrument and the personality of the musician, to offer a natural sound. The physical aspects of a class-D power amp makes that mission a real challenge. However, the EBS Reidmar shows that anything is possible with clever engineering!
Due to advanced soft-clip technology, the Reidmar does not suffer any loss of definition in the low register when the volume is turned up. It does not use a present automatic limiter that kicks in at a certain point and levels out the lows like many other class-D amps do. No, the Reidmar takes maximum advantage of the power offered. That makes it a powerful, great sounding bass amp that is fully comparable with other heads with larger and more expensive power amps - dynamite!
The Nature of the Beast. While offering a powerful and defined sound at most levels, when pushed to the limit it provides a natural and useful amp distortion, like the Drive on a solid state amp, This further extends the possibilities to use the EBS Reidmar in different musical contexts.
Technically Speaking. Anyone familiar with EBS bass amps will feel at home with the Reidmar. The renowned built-in compressor and the 4-band EQ-section are really intuitive and feature the (for EBS) characteristic Bright and Notch filters and remind you a lot of the layouts of HD360 and TD660.
The preamp is analog, and similar to the preamp on HD and TD heads. The amp also features an Effects loop (send and return), Balanced XLR-out for live and studio use (with pre/post EQ switch and Ground Lift), Line out, Headphones out and Speakon speaker output.
The amp processes the sound through an analog preamp with a D-class power ampproviding 250 W RMS/470 W Dynamic Output @ 4 ohms load. Weight is 3.2 kg (7.1 lbs).
Perfect Companions. The EBS Reidmar matches perfectly well with a couple EBS ClassicLine mini-size 112 cabinets, the new ClassicLine 210 or the NeoLine mini-size cabinets for more clarity and punch. Or any single full size EBS cabinet of choice rated at 4 Ohms for maximum power and tone quality.
With two amps together, connected through the Effects loop (Send from one to Return on the other), you can drive two 4 ohm cabinets, getting a separate volume control for each cabinet while using the EQ from the one you plug in to.
- Type: Analog Preamp,
- D-Class Power Amp
- Built-in Compressor/Limiter
- Extremely Powerful 4-band EQ
- Effects loop
- Character filter.
- Balanced XLR-Out with optional
- ground lift.
- Line and Headphones Out
- Output Power:
- 250 W RMS @ 4 ohms
- 470 W Dynamic Output
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).