THE SILVER ROSE! Never has drama sounded so good.
Classic rock - YES. 90’s garage rock - YES. Turn up the Super Fuzz side with a medium gain setting, dial in the bias for maximum sustain and let the power chords ring out. Turn up the gain and twist the bias to squeeze that signal down to a compressed electronic wave for single string leads and score a spy movie. Flip the mids switch down and enter the realm of the Wizard of Doom.
Something a little warmer, maybe? How about the EC fuzz? A streamlined Eau Claire Thunder can be dialed back to overdrive range or cranked up to a raging wall of thunder. Wind it into an aggressive sustained lead machine. Blast the Tone control for the huge, blown out, "Am I going to break something?" juggernaut you've come to expect from the Thunder.
Wait, something a little off? Need more bottom? More top? Flip on that EQ. Boost the bass and treble up to 10db. Watch your levels, friends, you could blow speakers if you act a fool.
"But, old pals, I'm a strange person, and I want a clean signal mixed with my fuzz!" Hey that's cool, we're all strange in one way or another. We have a big silver knob for that! This clean knob will boost your clean up to an 11x voltage amplification! BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU?
"Oh, also old pals, I like to experiment in the studio with multiple signal paths, and sometimes I use two amps with separate effects lines live." That's why we put in that auxiliary clean output jack. There's always clean signal coming out! Handy for just those situations you mentioned.
"Wait, does it work on bass?" We put so many flavors of bass weaponization in here that you might lose a day or two tweaking knobs and feeling your pants flap as you create sound after sound.
Please note: Due to the nature of these two circuits, this pedal is not silent when engaged. Some people don't mind, some people will just turn the pedal off when not in use, some people will hate it. We also cannot make the overall pedal quieter.
Power Requirements and Dimensions
- Power Requirement = 34mA
- Enclosure size = 5 5/8" x 4 5/8" x 1 9/16"
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).