- Width: 1,036mm (40-13/16")
- Height: 105mm (4-1/8")
- Depth: 259mm (10-3/16")
- Weight: 4.5kg (9lbs., 15oz.)
Control Interface Keyboard
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type: Piano-style keyboard
- Touch Response: Yes
- Language: English
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 64
- Number of Voices: 10 (Piano1, Piano2, E.Piano1, E.Piano2, Organ1, Organ2, Strings, Vibes, Harpsi1, Harpsi2)
- Reverb: 4 types
- Dual/Layers: Yes
- Number of Preset Songs: 10 Voice Demo Songs + 10 Piano Preset Songs
- Number of Songs: 1
- Number of Tracks: 1
- Data Capacity: Approx. 7,000 notes
Functions Overall Controls
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 32 to 280
- Transpose: -6 to 0, 0 to +6
- Tuning: 414.8Hz - 440.0Hz - 466.8Hz
Storage and Connectivity
- DC IN: DC IN 12V
- Headphones: [PHONES/OUTPUT] x 1
- Sustain Pedal: Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Speakers: (12cm x 6cm) x 2
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (PA-150) or 6 x "AA" size batteries (alkaline [LR6], manganese [R6] or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries)
- Power Consumption: 8W
- Battery Life: 16 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Owner’s Manual, Music Rest, My Yamaha Product User Registration,
- AC Adaptor: PA-130 or an equivalent * May not be included depending on your particular area.
Exquisite tone in a light, compact instrument—the Piaggero NP Series portable keyboards are an ideal combination of elegance and simplicity. Designed around the essential elements that let you concentrate on playing, NP Series keyboards focus on the inspiration and enjoyment of playing a piano, and feature the pure tone of one of the finest grand pianos that Yamaha has ever made.
Simple, stylish, and portable piano-style keyboard. 76 keys with Graded Soft Touch.
Piaggero: Sometimes less really is more
The compact, elegant silhouette of the Piaggero NP Series is certain to catch your eye and make a lasting impression. Featuring a simple, practical design with only a few buttons and your choice of 61 or 76 keys, these space-saving stylish instruments can be played right out of the box. You can even choose from a black or white finish to suit your taste and playing environment.
From the first note, Piaggero will amaze you with its compact size and the high-quality voices it features, from the beautiful, rich tones sampled from one of Yamaha’s finest concert grand pianos, to a sweet electric piano and other great-sounding voices that are fun to play.
The NP-32 features a “Graded Soft Touch keyboard” with keys in the bass register having a heavier feel while the high notes are lighter. It's amazingly natural and expressive, and you can take it anywhere to play.
Goes where you go, plays where you want to play
With Piaggero you can practice and play more—who knows, friends might even start asking you to play at their parties! Because it’s light enough to be carried in one hand and works on battery power, you can take it anywhere you want, and setup is a breeze.
Connect to your iOS device for even more fun
Yamaha offers a range of apps such as Digital Piano Controller and Metronome for use with the Piaggero series. You can easily connect your iOS device* to the USB TO HOST terminal** on your Piaggero instrument, or wirelessly with the optional UD-BT01***, for easy operation and added performance functions.
- iOS device not included.
- Requires Lightning Camera Adaptor (sold separately)
- Only available in some regions
Record and listen
The Record button offers you easy one-touch recording of your practice sessions, performances, or original compositions so you can listen back yourself or share with friends and family.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).