Digitech iPB-10 Programmable Pedalboard
Out of stock
The iPB-10 Programmable Pedalboard sets a new standard for guitar signal processing. By harnessing the power of the iPad®, it combines the simplicity of a pedalboard with the flexibility of a multi-effects. The iPB-10 unleashes the ability to create and control guitar effects like never before.
The iPB-10 allows you to create your ultimate pedalboard, all on your iPad. Design a pedalboard by simply dragging and dropping up to 10 different pedals, in any order, to each pedalboard. You can even add an amp and cabinet to each setup. With 87 different pedals, 54 amps, and 26 cabinets to choose from, your options are virtually unlimited. Simply swipe your finger across the iPad to rearrange your pedals, turn them on and off, or to adjust their knobs.
Traditional multi-effects have given you the flexibility to change the entire configuration of your signal chain with a single footswitch. The iPB-10 brings the concept of presets to a pedalboard. This allows you to save 100 of your favorite pedalboards with the touch or your finger, and instantly recall them with the stomp of your foot. You can have a different pedalboard for each gig, set, song, or even switch pedalboards within a song. Once you experience the flexibility of the iPB-10 Programmable Pedalboard with its drag and drop design, you will change the way you think about guitar effects forever. Made For iPad The iPB-10 is compatible with iPad3, iPad2 and iPad (iPad is not included with the iPB-10)
The iPB-Nexus app is the perfect way to build and control your pedalboard. Using the simple and intuitive touch screen controls of the iPad, iPB-Nexus makes designing your setup for the iPB-10 Programmable Pedal board easy. Add, arrange, and adjust your pedals with a few simple gestures of your finger.
The iPB-Nexus app for the iPad also gives you touch screen control of your pedals, amps, and cabinets. Simply drag and drop your choice of 87 different pedals to your pedalboard. Select an amp and a cabinet to make your setup complete. Using the iPB-Nexus app to control your iPB-10, it's never been easier to explore your tone and find just the right sound.
Additionally, the iPB-Nexus app includes the My Tones library where you store, organize, and rate all your favorite presets. My Tones allows you to store an unlimited number of presets and group them any way you want. For example, you can make preset lists for certain sets or specific music genres. This makes setting up before a show a snap. With My Tones, you can have a different pedalboard for each gig, set, song, or even switch pedalboards within a song.
Running the iPB-Nexus app on the iPad offers a stunningly clear display of your entire pedalboard. You get a real-time view of your pedals, amp, and cabinet. You can easily and quickly see if a pedal is on or off, where its knobs are set, and which footswitch it is assigned to. With the iPB-Nexus real-time pedalboard view, you can take your mind off your gear and focus on your sound, the crowd, and your performance.
The following features attribute to the classic and warm sound of this stunning pedal:
- Drag and drop pedalboard design
- Arrange pedals in any order
- Touch screen control
- Drag and drop footswitch assignment
- Real-time view of pedal settings with direct access to pedal control
- 87 pedals (see list below)
- 54 amps (see list below)
- 26 cabs (see list below)
- Up to 10 pedals, 1 amp, and 1 cabinet can be added to a setup
- Unique setup assignable to each preset
- Infinite number of presets, 100 footswitch accessible
- Store, organize, and rate presets using My Tones library
- Compatible with iPad (3rd Generation) iPad2 and iPad (1st Generation)
- 1/4" guitar input
- 1/4" amp loop with ground lift switch
- 1/4" effects loop
- Stereo 1/4" line output with Amp/Mixer switch
- Output level
- Stereo XLR outputs with ground lift switch
- 1/8" headphone output
- 1/4" external footswitch control
- USB port for audio streaming
- DC power input
- Power switch
- USB Type: Part B
- Chassis: Durable Cast Metal Construction
- A/D Converter: 24-bit high performance audio
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- DSP Section: 2 x Audio DNA2™ DSP Processor
- Preset Memory: 100 User/Factory Presets with virtually unlimited storage within app
- Power Supply: PS0920DC-01
- Pedals: Wah: DigiTech® Full Range, Dunlop® Cry Baby™ Wah, Vox® Clyde McCoy™ Wah; Compression: Boss® CS-2 Compressor/Sustainer, DigiTech® Compressor, MXR® Dynacomp™; Noise Gate: DigiTech® Auto Swell Gate, DigiTech® Noise Gate; Distortion: Arbiter® Fuzz Face, Boss® DS-1 Distortion, Boss® MT-2 Metal Zone®, Boss® OD-1 Overdrive, Boss® SD-1 Overdrive, DOD® 250 Overdrive/Preamp, DOD® Classic Fuzz™, DOD® Gonkulator Ring Modulator, Demeter™ Fuzzulator™, DigiTech® Amp Driver, DigiTech® Death Metal™, DigiTech® Grunge®, DigiTech® Redline Overdrive, Electro-Harmonix® Big Muff Pi®, Fulltone® OCD Overdrive, Guyatone Overdrive OD-2, Ibanez® Modified TS-9, Ibanez® TS-808 Tube Screamer™, Ibanez® TS-9 Tube Screamer™, MXR® Distortion +, ProCo Rat™, Roger Mayer Octavia, Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive; Chorus: Boss® CE-2 Chorus, DigiTech® Dual Chorus, DigiTech® Glistening Chorus, DigiTech® Multi-Chorus, Electro Harmonix® Small Clone, TC Electronics® Chorus, Voodoo Labs Analog Chorus; Flanger: ADA™ Flanger, DigiTech® Filter Flanger, DigiTech® Flanger, DigiTech® Triggered Flanger, Electro Harmonix® Electric Mistress, MXR® Flanger; Phaser: DigiTech® Phaser, DigiTech® Triggered Phaser, Electro Harmonix® Small Stone, MXR® Phase 100; Pitch: Boss® OC-2 Octaver, DigiTech® Detune, DigiTech® Harmony Pitch, DigiTech® Pitch Shift, DigiTech® Whammy; Vibrato/Rotary: DigiTech® Panner, DigiTech® Rotary, DigiTech® Vibrato, DigiTech® Vibro / Pan, Unicord Uni-Vibe; Tremolo: DigiTech® ScatterTrem™ Dual tremolo, DigiTech® Tremolo, Fender® Opto Tremolo, Vox® Bias Tremolo; Envelope: DOD® FX25 Envelope Filter, DigiTech® Auto Yah, DigiTech® Envelope Filter, DigiTech® Sample & Hold, DigiTech® Step Filter, DigiTech® Synth Talk, DigiTech® YaYa; EQ: 3-Band EQ; Delay: 2-Tap Delay, Analog Delay, Boss® DM-2 Analog Delay, Digital Delay, Lo Fi Delay, Maestro™ Echoplex EP-2, Modulated Delay, Pong Delay, Reverse Delay, Tape Delay; Reverb: EMT® 240 Plate Reverb, Fender® Twin Spring Reverb, Lexicon® Ambience, Lexicon® Hall, Lexicon® Room, Lexicon® Studio; Volume: Volume Pedal (Product names modeled in this product are trademarks of their respective companies that do not endorse and are not associated or affiliated with DigiTech)
- Amps: '01 Marshall® JCM2000 (Solo Channel), '01 Mesa Boogie® Dual Rectifier, '01 Mesa Boogie® Triple Rectifier, '57 Fender® Tweed Champ®, '57 Fender® Tweed Deluxe, '59 Fender® Tweed Bassman®, '60 Gibson® GA-40, '62 Fender® Brownface Bassman®, '62 Vox® AC15, '63 Vox® AC30 Top Boost, '65 Fender® Blackface Deluxe Reverb®, '65 Fender® Blackface Twin Reverb®, '65 Marshall® JTM-45, '67 Sunn® 100S, '68 Marshall® 100 Watt Super Lead (plexi), '68 Marshall® Jump Panel, '69 Hiwatt® Custom 100 DR103, '69 Laney™ Supergroup, '74 Orange™ OR 120, '77 Marshall® Master Volume, '81 Mesa Boogie® Mark II C, '83 Marshall® JCM800, '84 Roland® JC-120, '86 Mesa Boogie® .22 Caliber, '88 Randall® HT-100, '88 Soldano SLO-100, '93 Marshall® JCM900, '93 Mesa Boogie® Mark IV, '95 Matchless™ Chieftain, '96 Matchless HC30, '99 Carvin® Legacy VL-100, '99 Peavey® 5150® II, DigiTech® 2101 Clean Tube, DigiTech® 2101 Saturated Tube, DigiTech® Blackbass™ '65 Blackface preamp w/ Bassman poweramp, DigiTech® Blues, DigiTech® Bright Clean, DigiTech® Brownsound - Hot rodded 80's stack tone, DigiTech® Chunk, DigiTech® Clean Tube, DigiTech® Crunch, DigiTech® Darkmetal -- Responsive, tight metal tone, DigiTech® Fuzz, DigiTech® High Gain, DigiTech® Jumbo Acoustic, DigiTech® Metal, DigiTech® Monster, DigiTech® Mosh -- Chunky metal tone with just the right amount of sizzle, DigiTech® Solo, DigiTech® Spank, DigiTech® Stonerrock -- Thick, sludgy distorted amp tone, DigiTech® Transistor -- Solid state transistor amp sound, DigiTech® Tweedface -- Tweed preamp w/Blackface poweramp, Dreadnaught Acoustic (Product names modeled in this product are trademarks of their respective companies that do not endorse and are not associated or affiliated with DigiTech)
- Cabinets: 1x12" '57 Fender® Tweed Deluxe Reverb®, 1x12" '60 Gibson® GA-40, 1x12" '62 Vox® AC15 w/20W Vox Speaker, 1x12" '65 Fender® Blackface Deluxe Reverb™, 1x8" '57 Fender® Tweed Champ™, 2x12" '57 Fender® Blonde Bassman®, 2x12" '63 Vox® AC30 Top Boost w/Jensen® Blue Backs, 2x12" '65 Fender® Blackface Twin Reverb™, 2x12" '84 Roland® Jazz Chorus, 2x12" DigiTech Bright, 2x15" '68 Sunn 200S w/JBL-Lansings, 4x10" '59 Fender® Tweed Bassman®, 4x12" '07 Mesa/Boogie® w/Celestion® Vintage 30's, 4x12" '96 VHT® Slant w/Celestion® Vintage 30's, 4x12" DigiTech Alternative, 4x12" DigiTech Chunk, 4x12" DigiTech Metal, 4x12" DigiTech Rock, 4x12" DigiTech Solo, 4x12" DigiTech Spank, 4x12" DigiTech Speaker Compensation, 4x12" DigiTech Vintage, 4x12" Hiwatt™ Custom w/Fane Speakers, 4x12" Johnson® Straight w/Celestion Vintage 30's, 4x12" Marshall® 1969 Slant w/Celestion® 25WGreenbacks™, 4x12" Marshall® 1969 Straight w/Celestion® G12-T70 (Product names modeled in this product are trademarks of their respective companies that do not endorse and are not associated or affiliated with DigiTech)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & FinancingLayaways
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).
- 6 Month Interest Free Financing is available via Paypal's Bill Me Later Program which is available upon checkout.
- For a longer financing term, contact your Guitar Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 and we'll be happy to get you pre-approved for financing terms. Up to 5 year payment terms are available!