Being a single coil pickup, the ProMag Plus™ has bell-like harmonics that sing like no other acoustical pickup. ProMag has gained recognition as the finest sounding acoustic pickup made. ProMag is voiced and balanced at the factory for perfect string balance—treble strings and bass strings will ring out with the same volume. An award wining 15 foot low noise, double-shielded cable terminated with a solderless 1/4" nickel jack gives you freedom of movement with no worry of noise or hum.
Plug into Dean Markley's ProMag Plus™ Acoustical Pickup and see just how good your acoustic guitar can sound. ProMag is fantastic!
During soundcheck, I discovered that the pickup in my guitar wasn’t working.can sound. ProMag is fantastic!
I didn’t worry too much about it, though, because I figured the battery just needed replacing. It certainly wouldn’t be the first time it’s happened. Fortunately, I always come prepared; I had a package of batteries in my tackle box.
I put a new battery in… and nothing happened. I checked to make sure the cable was all the way in the jack, remembering the embarrassing gig where I kept signaling for the sound man to put more guitar in the monitors—only to discover that I’d forgotten to plug in. Everything looked good there. I tried another battery. Nada. I looked at the date on the package. These batteries should still be fresh. Sticking the battery on my tongue confirmed that it still had plenty of juice. I tried switching out the cable. No luck. It was becoming clear that the problem was with the electronics in the guitar. Swell. Nothing in my tackle box was going to solve this.
I hurried to the music store downtown, and had them look at my guitar. They said they could fix it, but I’d have to leave the guitar with them for a few days. I explained that I was going on stage in less than an hour, and asked if they could rent a guitar to me.
“I’ve got a better idea,” the salesman said, motioning for me to follow him. He stopped at a counter and pointed out a Dean Markley ProMag Plus pickup. “Ever use one of these?” I shook my head. “It’s easy. You just slip it in the soundhole and plug it in. And after you’re done, you can take it back out. There are no modifications to your guitar, and it sounds terrific.”
You know something? He was right. It did sound terrific. In fact, it sounded so good, I decided not to bother with having my guitar’s electronics repaired. And my tackle box is a lot lighter without all those batteries.
Dean Markley ProMag Plus… great sound that never quits.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).