- Full-scale input: 20dBu, 8 Vrms
- Frequency response 20 Hz … 20 kHz: ± 0 … 0.25 dB
- THD+N @ 1dBFS (20 Hz … 20 kHz bandwidth): -85dB, < 0.005%
- SNR A-weighted: > 100dB
- Full-scale input balanced: 20dBu, 8 Vrms
- Frequency response (20 Hz … 20 kHz): +0 …0.25 dB
- THD+N @ 0dBFS (1kHz sine wave, 20 Hz … 20 kHz bandwidth): -85dB, < 0.005%
- THD+N @ -12dBFS (20 Hz … 20 kHz bandwidth): -88dB, < 0.004%
- SNR A-weighted: > 100dB
- Crosstalk (20 Hz … 20 kHz): <-90 dB, 0.003%
- Full-scale input: 14dBu, 4 Vrms
- Output impedance: <50 Ohm
- Frequency response 20 Hz … 20 kHz bandwidth: ± 0 … 0.25 dB
- THD+N @ 0dBFS (1 kHz sine wave) 20 Hz … 20 kHz bandwidth: -85dB, < 0.005%
- SNR 20 Hz … 20 kHz bandwidth: > 90dB
- Full-scale output: 14dBu, 4 Vrms
- Output impedance: <100 Ohm
- Frequency response 20 Hz … 20 kHz bandwidth: ± 0 … 0.25 dB
- THD+N @ 1dBFS (20 Hz … 20 kHz): -85dB, < 0.005%
- SNR 20 Hz … 20 kHz bandwidth: > 100dB
- Sensitivity: 100mV
- Input impedance: 75 Ohm
- Signal level: 3.3V
- Output impedance: 75 Ohm
24-CHANNEL MULTI-TRACK RECORDER, PLAYER AND INTERFACE – THREE PRODUCTS IN ONE, THE UTRACK24 REPRESENTS AN UNPRECEDENTED VALUE.
24-track recording and playback is now available at a truly affordable price and a space-saving form factor. Record a 24-channel multitrack of your band from the front of house console and say goodbye forever to inferior 2-channel “board mixes”. Play back multiple pre-recorded audio to augment your live performers, switching material instantly on the fly. Connect to your computer and record large ensembles with the industry’s most affordable 24-channel USB audio interface. All possible with your one uTrack24.
Cymatic Audio uTrack24 is a universal hardware recorder/player/interface in 19″ format ? the go-to solution for people who want to do high-quality recordings without the need of a computer.
The uTrack24 records directly onto USB media plugged into the front panel, while a three-color LED displays the level of all channels. The LEDs can also be used as a 24-segment level meter for individual channels. A big LCD shows all other important information and allows a fast and intuitive editing of parameters with an endless push encoder. In order to make recordings hassle-free even in dark or hectic environments, the Cymatic Audio hardware recorder features big illuminated transport controls directly on the front panel.
Small format, large amount of ins and outs
With its reduced size of only 1U, the uTrack24 accepts up to 24 input and output signals via D-Sub multi-pin connectors. This allows even large live events to be recorded smoothly. Thanks to the BNC WordClock input and output, the recorder can integrate seamlessly into other digital recording environments.
The uTrack24 can record 24 channels with a sampling rate of 48 kHz and up to 24 bits. And it can record up to 8 channels with a sampling rate of 96 kHz at 24 bits. The possibility to loop record endlessly is unique: Unlike with other recorders, there is no limit to the maximum recording time, the only limitation is the capacity of the recording medium. Recordings can be comfortably managed and converted into other formats with a free uTool software for Mac and PC. Upcoming hardware module add-ons will allow the use of other 24×24 digital input/output formats.
Thanks to the internal DSP mixer, a stereo mix of the 24 tracks can be taken directly from the headphone and controll room output on the front panel. It further features Level, Pan, Mute, and Solo controls for all 24 inputs, making an external mixer redundant.
Flexible and reliable
Besides its use as a recorder, the uTrack24 can also play back up to 24 tracks, making it the perfect virtual sound provider for live applications. The Playlist mode is very useful in such cases, supporting uninterrupted playback. When used under OS X, Windows and iOS, the uTrack24 turns into a powerful and comprehensive audio interface with 24 inputs and outputs, as well as dedicated Control Room and headphone outputs, each with its individual level control.
Up to 4 uTrack24 can be flexibly linked together thru a single network connection creating powerful synchronized systems for playback or recording up to 96 channels.
24-Channel Multi-Track Player
- Play back up to 24 tracks of audio, perfect for “virtual sound check” duties or expanding live bands with pre-recorded tracks
- Play back of Standard MIDI Files
- Edit song order, on the fly, from the front panel
- Playback Start and Stop via front-panel footswitch input
- Easily create playback loops ‘on the fly’
- Free uTool software allows you to easily create custom audio playlists, with customization capabilities such as:
- Assigning an audio file’s output channel
- Creating playlists
- Set different start-modes for each song in the playlist
24-input, 24-output Computer Audio Interface
- The uTrack24 also works as a powerful and affordable 24×24 computer audio interface
- Dedicated control room and headphone outputs with individual hardware level controls
- 24-bit/96kHz support*
- Compatible with OSX, Windows, and iOS
* Channel configuration changes to 8-input, 8-output at 88.2 and 96kHz
* 96kHz support for OS X requires firmware version 2746 or higher, synchronization of up to 4 uTrack24 and up to 96 channels of recording & playback requires firmware 3474 or higher
- Allows connection of 24 channels of balanced input/output through 25-pin D-Sub connectors
- Alternate format 24×24 I/O using optional digital expansion module
- 24-bit resolution, 96kHz sample rate
- Records directly to off-the-shelf USB hard drives attached to convenient front-panel USB port
- 3-segment hardware input metering per input channel
- Large, easy to use illuminated front panel transport controls
- Internal DSP mixer allows internal monitoring of stereo mix of all 24 inputs through front-panel headphone output and control room output. Adjust level, panning, mute, and solo for all 24-inputs while enjoying detailed 24-segment hardware input metering, all with no external mixer required!
- Synchronize up to 4 uTrack24 units to create a perfectly synced 96-track system
- RJ-45 Network connection allowing of remote control from uRemote
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).