The new flagship of the ever popular and venerated X Series, the X700 Duality combines boutique quality materials, the highest quality hardware components, Seymour Duncan pickups, visual pizazz and world class craftsmanship to provide an instrument that not only looks chic and daring but plays exceptionally fast and is versatile enough to cover virtually any musical genre and style.
Flamed Maple Top on Swamp Ash Body
The Swamp Ash body provides a warm and full-bodied tone while the Flame Maple top not only adds beauty but tightens up the overall sound with strong high-midrange and brilliance. The strikingly figured Flame Maple top and Swamp Ash complement each other perfectly to produce a warm yet punchy high-midrange sound that will cut through the mix with authority.
Seymour Duncan® SH2N & TB4 Humbucker
The Seymour Duncan TB4 bridge humbucker and SH2N neck humbucker combined with a special 5-way wiring present all of the great modern and classic humbucker tones and two exceptional single-coil sounds for unmatched versatility with a clean and simple control layout. From over-the-top metal and shred to jazzy warmth and sparkling clean, the sounds are always musical with clarity as well as depth.
Custom Wired Electronics
The simple yet versatile control layout provides all the sounds the player needs while allowing the player to focus on playing and making music. The 5-way switch is custom-wired to provide glassy and sparkling single-coil sounds in the 2nd and 4th positions as well as the full-bodied and powerful humbucker sounds in the bridge, middle and neck positions.
Cort® CFA-III Tremolo
The hardware also has a significant influence on the acoustic characteristics of the guitar and the X700 Duality features the Cort CFA-III Tremolo System with metal injection molding manufacturing technique with stainless steel used on the saddle, bridge plate and the block for a big, solid, bold and articulate sound as well as enhanced sustain. The staggered locking tuners provide excellent tuning stability as well as ease of tuning and string changes. A simple, elegant and efficient way of tuning, these tuners will allow you to focus on your playing.
Recessed Tremolo Rout For Raising & Lowering Pitch
The recessed tremolo bridge allows for pull-ups to raise the pitch as well as pushing down for lowering the pitch, providing further tremolo versatility.
3pcs Maple & Panga Panga Neck
The strength and brightness of Maple is ideally balanced with the warm midrange of Panga Panga, resulting in superb playability, feel and tonal definition.
There are many types of woods that are used for fingerboard but no other compares to the jet-black beauty and slick smoothness of Ebony.
Luminlay Side Dots
The Luminlay side dot position marks make it easy for players to see the fretboard position markers when performing on dark stages.
Stainless Steel Frets
Stainless steel frets boast excellent resistance to corrosion. The wide and tall fret-type offers a quick response, good articulation when playing chords and a clear tone when playing single notes.
Cort® Staggered Locking Machineheads
The locking machine heads provide superb tuning stability by eliminating string slippage at the posts while facilitating quick string changes.
- CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On
- BODY: Flamed Maple Top on Swamp Ash body
- NECK: 3PC Maple & Panga Panga
- FRETBOARD: Ebony
- FRETS: 24
- SCALE: 648mm (25.5")
- TUNERS: Cort® Staggered Locking Machineheads
- BRIDGE: Cort® CFA-III Tremolo
- PICKUPS: Seymour Duncan® SH2N & TB4 Humbucker
- ELECTRONICS: 1 Volume & 1 Tone, 5 Way Toggle Switch
- HARDWARE: Chrome
- STRINGS: D'Addario® YB EXL120
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Cort. This X700 is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).