2 reverbs on the fly!
Sounds from the shores of Crete.
Much like the engineer that it’s name derives from, Daedalus was methodically designed and crafted. As opposed to using a chip, we wanted to built the reverb off the newest Belton 3 brick. So that’s where we started. In it’s infancy, it was a simple one knob reverb. Over several months, Daedalus grew it’s wings. The addition of the Depth knob was the first step. We originally discussed implementing a shimmer feature in the pedal. This idea was replaced with an expression jack. This jack allows the user to insert any pedal into the decay of the reverb using a TRS Y cable(not included). The Blend knob was then added to give the user control over the amount of external effect being placed into the decay. The Pre Amp is the “special sauce” here. It has the ability to add volume to whatever pedal is in the expression loop. Enough volume that the external pedal is almost as loud as the initial reverberated note. This can be very useful for swells and experimental players. The Pre Amp knob also adds volume to the decay and the length of the decay. Making it a dual purpose knob. The last thing left was to fine comb the wings. This was achieved by adding the Reverb II knob. This addition allows for two separate reverb levels of independent footswitches. Set one for shorter, traditional reverb sounds and the second for longer, drawn out reverb sounds. Both Reverb knobs work with the rest of the controls.
REVERB – Controls the overall amount of reverb. Similar to a wet/dry mix knob, only the initial note is always heard.
DEPTH – Controls the length of the reverb decay.
BLEND – Determines how much of the external pedal, that’s inserted into the FX is heard.
REVERB II – Controls the overall amount of reverb when the right footswitch is engaged.
PRE AMP – Increases the size of the reverb even further. Also, gives extra volume to any effect that’s placed in the FX loop.
EXPRESSION (FX LOOP) – Plug in a TRS splitter cable to place any effect into the decay of the reverb. With a volume pedal in the loop, the treadle now controls the reverb knob. The reverb knob setting now becomes the treadle toe down position. TIP = Send, RING = Return
9V – Standard 5.5mm x 2.1mm center negative power supply. Daedalus has internal polarity protection. 9 VOLT MAX
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).