The CME Xkey is the answer to mobile music creation.
It is unique in today’s market
Xkey - your first choice of musical keyboard
In the tablet PC era, will you still prefer a desktop computer? In the mobile music era, will you still need a traditional MIDI keyboard? In the portable musical instrument era, will you compromise with poor performance features?
Xkey is currently the world's only truly portable music companion that belongs to you. While at home in the studio or living room, it doesn’t force you to play in
one spot. Nor should the slim appearance fool you - professional performance is not compromised. You can see its elegance, touch its refinement and play with delicacy. It can hide in your backpack and is with you to communicate your musical inspiration.
When you think of music, Xkey is there for you .
It is an elegant work of art. It’s also a fine instrument that follows you wherever you go. The black and white keys are supported by a cool silver color aluminum panel arching down at the front and a holder hidden at the rear bottom. These silky smooth keys intertwine with the aluminum grille. It presents the appearance of keys floating evenly at the edge of a waterfall .
The body of the Xkey is housed in a piece of molded aluminum. The thickness is merely 3.6mm. Weighing around 600g, the Xkey is even lighter than the iPad. With a slim and light form factor, the Xkey can be stored in a standard size backpack. Xkey not only inherits the essence of the piano keyboard, it also goes beyond the limits of traditional music keyboard design to meld ruggedness and lightweight mobile features perfectly together .
Professional Standard Keys
The key layout of Xkey follows exactly the traditional piano octave range in accordance with a keyboard player's finger memories and playing habits. An aluminum grille is used to clearly separate each key in order to ensure that the player can locate key positions while playing blind. The structure of each individual key is designed in such a way that the entire key moves down evenly when it is pressed at any point. Such design gives a unified sense of touch to the player.
Under each key and button, there is a customized pressure sensor connected to an intelligent circuit board with high processing power. The board processes performance data with very low power consumption. Such data include 128 level full velocity intensity and corresponding polyphonic after-touch control, up to 16,000 step pitch-bend control, and realtime response speed manipulation.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).