Frequency Response 44.1kHz: 20Hz to 20kHz +0/–0.4 dB
THD + N: 0.01% typical
Maximum Output Level: +6 dBu
Dynamic Range Output: 96 dB
Xone:K2 – 5.3” x 1.2” x 14”
Carry Case – 6.7” x 2.8” x 15.4”
Xone:K2 – 2.2lb.
Carry Case - .9lb.
The power of flexibility, take command with 52 physical controls.
Allen & Heath’s Xone:K2 is a compact, slim line universal MIDI controller – incorporating a 4 channel soundcard, for use with any DJ software. Quick and simple mapping lets you create a unique layout that mirrors your style and puts the functions that matter at your fingertips, whilst 3 color illuminating switches give at-a-glance feedback - allowing you to work however you decide.
Xone:K2 has 52 physical controls – including 12 analogue and 6 endless rotary encoders with push switch, 4 linear faders, and 30 backlit performance switches - providing up to 171 MIDI control commands across 3 layers. What each control does is entirely up to you - you can create a completely customized layout that perfectly fits the way you want to work. We also provide maps to get you started out the box and information on how to set up your own.
By assigning controls to multiple layers you can give a single physical control up to 3 functions. You can configure all, some or none of K2’s controls to be linked to the latching layers system. As a quick visual reminder, when toggling through layers all switches assigned to a particular layer will illuminate in the appropriate colour.
Xone:K2 has a high quality internal, four channel (2 stereo) soundcard. Setup options include using the Xone:K2 with headphones, headphones and a mix/PA system or with an external mixer – Xone:K2 is truly versatile for all modern DJs requirements.
Style with Strength
Its slim line chassis, soft touch controls and minimal looks set K2 apart from the pack. There’s plenty of substance too – Xone:K2 is built to Allen & Heath’s renowned touring grade audio and build quality standards, including the use of steel nuts on all rotary controls to protect the circuitry from impact damage.
Case / Stand
Xone:K2 comes packed in a robust black padded case as standard. As well as keeping it safe on the road, the case doubles as a stand, bringing the K2 up to the same height as most pro DJ mixers.
Two K2s can be linked via Allen & Heath’s X:LINK protocol, giving twice as much control capability. X:LINK uses a standard RJ45 connector and distributes power and data, which means two K2s can be connected to your software using only one USB port on your computer. X:LINK also allows connection to Xone:DB4 and Xone:DB2 mixers, offering further expansion.
Universal MIDI controller for use with any DJ software
Extremely durable, touring grade build quality standards
Minimal design with slim line chassis and soft touch controls
12 analogue and 6 endless rotary encoders with push switch
4 linear faders
30 backlit performance switches
Up to 171 MIDI control commands across 3 layers
Latching layers can give a single physical control up to 3 functions
High quality internal, four channel (2 stereo) soundcard
Includes robust black padded case that doubles as a stand
Link two units together via Allen & Heath’s X:LINK protocol
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).