- Outlet 1-2: 9V DC / 100mA each
- Outlet 3-4: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA each
- Outlet 5-6: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA each
- Outlet 7: 9 or 12V DC / 400mA
- Outlet 8-9: 9V DC / 400mA each
- Outlet 10: 9-24V DC adjustable / 800-300mA
- from 800mA at 9V to 300mA at 24V
- Size: 217x88x42mm (excl. detachable rubber feet)
- Weight: 1,2kg
- Warranty period: 5 years worldwide
What's in the Box
- CIOKS DC10 link power supply
- Mains power cord
- 17 Flex cables:Pedalboard mounting hardware: screws, washers, stand-offs and a hex keyManual
- Type 1 – black with 5,5/2,1mm centre negative DC plug x8
- Type 2 – red with 5,5/2,1mm centre positive DC plug x1
- Type 4 – green with 5,5/2,5mm centre positive DC plug x2
- Type 5 – black with 3,5mm tip positive Jack plug x1
- Type 6 – black with 9V battery clip x1
- Split Flex type 1 – black, powers two pedals of a single outlet x1
- 3-way Daisy chain Flex type 1 – black, powers three pedals of a single outlet x1
- Parallel adapter Flex – sand grey, adds currents of two outlets x1
- Series adapter Flex – white, adds voltages of two outlets x1
- Product sheet (drill template)
- Flex guide
This is one state of the art professional power supply for effect pedals. It delivers 2.800mA of the cleanest power from its 10 isolated outlets with 9 and 12V available. Besides being one of the most powerful power supplies for effect pedals on the market it also offers some new advanced features. The adjustable outlet 10 will power pedals with non standard voltages like e.g. Tonebones at 15V, Blackstar dirt pedals at 22V, GLAB GSC-4 controller at 24V, all high current 18V pedals from Hiwatt, a few vintage EHX and many others. Due to its very high 800mA current capability at 9 or 12V you can with this single outlet power one of the big units like Line 6 M9 or M13, VOX ToneLab or some older BOSS GT-XX Processors just to mention a few.
The mA-meter allows you to measure all your pedals’ current draw so you can use the correct outlet for each unit without “wasting” power by connecting say a 160mA pedal to a 400mA outlet instead of using a 200mA outlet. Also if you like to power three pedals using our 3-way daisy chain you can check their total mA figure and match them to an outlet with sufficient power.
Should you need more outlets, even more power or some AC you can ad another CIOKS link Power Supply to it. With the new DC10 link you get the best of the best from CIOKS.
- 10 isolated and well filtered outlets
- Total output current of 2.800mA
- Toroidal transformer with additional electromagnetic shield
- Adjustable 9-24V DC outlet with mA-meter and very high current capability
- Three high current outlets each 400mA
- Two medium current outlets each 200mA
- Four 100mA outlets for standard pedals
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Advanced LED monitoring of each outlet
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- Courtesy AC mains outlet
- CIOKS unique mains link feature
- Total of 17 Flex cables included
- Compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards
- All pedalboard mounting hardware included
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).