Outlet 1-2: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA
Outlet 3-4: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA
Outlet 5-6: 9 or 12V DC / 400mA each
Size: 130x88x39mm (excl. detachable rubber feet)
Warranty period: 5 years worldwide
BJ CIOKS Big John link - Power supply for effect pedals with 6 outlets
The new CIOKS Big John link is a small sized yet quite powerful power supply for effect pedals with 6 outlets configured in 4 isolated sections. The first four outlets are divided in two isolated sections, which yield 100mA each and offer voltages 9 and 12V. The last two isolated high current outlets put out a max. current of 400mA each at voltages 9 or 12V.
With no need of special cables outlets 5 and 6 will power pedals like the Eventides, tc electronic Nova, tc Helicon or the new tc Flashback X4 Delay, all Strymons incl. TimeLine and Mobius, Line6 M5, T-Rex Viper or Squeezer and many others. These two outlets are of course also able to power any standard 9V pedal or those which draw a medium current like BOSS DD-20 or CE-20, the digital ones from EHX like Freeze, Cathedral, Citar or the RingThing. When set to 12V outlet 5 or 6 will power the 4-button Line6 modeling pedal like ex. the DL4. If you don?t have any high current pedals but many of the standard 9V low current ones, you can power up to 6 pedals of outlets 5 and 6 by using the Split Flex or the 3-way daisy chain.
The two isolated DC sections comprising of outlets 1-4 and providing 100mA each are able to power your low current 9V pedals. If you have more than four you can use the Split Flex or 3-way daisy chain.
Having two isolated sections with 9 and 12V available you also have the possibility to power an 18 or 24V pedal using a Stack Flex or Series adapter Flexfollowed by a standard Flex cable. One of the four outlets must be left free. For low current 18 or 24V pedals you should consider using CIOKS Booster Flex where the high voltage pedal can be powered using only one outlet.
Courtesy AC mains outlet and link feature
This power supply, like the other two from CIOKS link range, features a courtesy AC mains outlet. The unique position of the courtesy outlet and the AC mains input allows you to link two or more units together by means of an adapter as shown on the pictures on the right. In this way you can power two or three power supplies just with one single mains power cord. You can combine different power supplies to obtain a custom power bank matching your specific needs. The courtesy AC mains outlet can of course be used for other purposes than linking products from CIOKS link range. The last unit in the chain will always have the courtesy outlet free to your disposition.
Pedal board mounting
Five threaded holes in the bottom of the power supply are positioned in a way to allow easy attaching of the unit to a pedal board. Especially with Pedaltrain boards both top and underneath mounting is possible using just two or three screws. All the needed parts are included. The only thing you have to do is to drill either two or three holes in the pedal board.
Mounting of CIOKS link range power supply to a Pedaltrain pedal board is a step-by-step do it yourself guide on how to attach a link range power supply underneath a Pedaltrain pedal board. In case you've misplaced the product sheet of your unit, which also functions as a drill template, please download the drill template as pdf file here.
6 outlets configured in 4 isolated sections
two high current outlets with 400mA each
short circuit protection of all outlets
advanced LED monitoring of each section
120 or 230V mains voltage operation
detachable mains power cord
courtesy AC mains outlet
CIOKS unique mains link feature
9 Flex cables included
very easy mounting to pedal boards
durable steel enclosure with 2mm thick top
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).