Outlet 1-2: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA each
Outlet 3-4: 9V DC / 250mA each
Size: 115x88x31mm (excl. detachable rubber feet)
Warranty period: 5 years worldwide
Adam link is a small and very flat power supply for effect pedals with 4 isolated outlets. Being only 31mm high, it fits under the smallest Pedaltrain models PT-nano or PT-mini.It offers voltages 9 or 12V and a total output current of 700mA. The top two fixed 9V outlets will power any two Strymon or or other two medium current pedals. The bottom two outlets, configurable to either 9 or 12V, will power two or even more standard low current pedals when used with Split Flex or 3-way daisy chain. If needed, all 4 isolated outlets will give you 9V DC in the default position of the settings switch.
Pedal board mounting
Four threaded holes in the bottom of the power supply are positioned in a way to allow easy attaching of the unit to a pedal board. Especially with Pedaltrain boards both top and underneath mounting is possible using just two screws. All the needed parts are included. The only thing you have to do is to drill either two holes in the pedal board
Mounting of CIOKS link range power supply to a Pedaltrain pedal board is a step-by-step do it yourself guide on how to attach a link range power supply underneath a Pedaltrain pedal board. In case you've misplaced the product sheet of your unit, which also functions as a drill template, please download the drill template as pdf file here.
super flat design, fits under Pedaltrain PT-nano or PT-mini
4 isolated outlets with 9 or 12V
total output current of 700mA
two medium current outlets able to power any two Strymon pedals
short circuit protection of all outlets
advanced LED monitoring of each outlet
120 or 230V mains voltage operation
detachable mains power cord
CIOKS unique mains link feature, Adam easily adds additional 4 isolated outlets to onother link power supply
6 Flex cables included
Split Flex included
very easy mounting to pedal boards
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).