The Catalinbread Echorec has been in the making for several years, and is finally ready to be released. This multi-tap delay is based around the legendary Binson Echorec, an arcane tube echo which incorporated 4 playback heads and a spinning magnetic drum as its recording medium. The Binson is probably most famously known for Pink Floyd's use of the unit, and has long captivated musicians for both its rhythmic and ambient characteristics.
The Catalinbread Echorec has 12 programs which allow for all combinations of the 4 delay heads (something the original was never capable of.) The original also has a fixed speed, and thus a fixed delay time, while the Catalinbread Echorec can go from 40ms-1000ms. The repeats give you the ability for a single repeat or can go into spaceship feedback. The tone control is very useful, able to be tonally flat or dark and resonant on one side or bright and bubbly on the other. The mix allows for 100% wet or dry signal. Inside the pedal you have the ability to run in true-bypass or trails mode, as well as a trimmer for gain and modulation.
Not only is the Catalinbread Echorec extremely versatile in its controls, the audio path was designed to be big, lush, and even more dynamic in its feel than the original. We've always designed pedals with this thought in mind, and continue to make effects that are extensions of your instrument rather than mere boxes at your feet.
The following features attribute to the classic and warm sound of this stunning instrument:
- Based on the legendary Binson Echorec.
- 12 programs give you every head combination possible.
- 40-ms-1000ms delay time, 100% wet/dry mix.
- Tone control can be deep and resonant or bright and chirpy.
- Trails or True Bypass modes, internal modulation and gain controls
- Dimensions: 2.34" x 4.39"
- Specially Selected Components
- True Bypass Switching or Buffered Trails
- Power: 9v-18v DC Power
- Power Consumption: 61 mA draw
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).