If the classic Dirty Little Secret MKIII is your war-tested Marshall Plexi sidearm, our special DLS Red Mod is a finely-tuned and well-oiled (figuratively, of course) gain machine that was hot-rodded by your friend’s uncle’s amp wizard cousin. Featuring a more refined set of gain stages that cuts through the low-mids of the original and brings you an extended barrage of punch and clarity, the DLS Red Mod calls shotgun in the truck that is your pedalboard’s dirt section. Our flagship DLS circuitry has been modified to give you more of everything you love about the original with a touch more blistering, amp-smashing gain across both modes, as well as a more hi-fi EQ section and a fully-balanced—yet still very much Marshall—tonal profile.
Foundation Overdrive Series
Our Foundation Series Overdrives emulate classic tube amplifier circuits in pedal form and are designed to be used and treated just like you would the actual amplifiers. All of the real amp feel, dynamics, and tones you know and love at the stomp of a switch! Great for recreating cranked amp tones at low volumes or simulating your home amp into a venue-provided backline.
Delay & Reverb Series
One of our many passions has been to accurately recreate classic echo and reverb units from back in the day - tape, drum, oil can, springs, plate. As sonic archivists, we seek to emulate all of the sounds and behaviors of the original units - respecting those elements that made them so compelling while continually looking for opportunities to expand their range and usefulness. We also look to the muse to steer our direction on completely new paths never really knowing where we will end up - some familiar places and others uncharted.
Boost, Fuzz & Distortion Series
Clean boosting, dirty grit, octave freak-outs, classic garage sounds & screaming space dolphins - we've got your dirt needs covered! From warm and wooly to ripping and chunky. These you simply have to hear to believe!
The spice for your meat and potatoes - create new sonic flavors with a dash of tape flanging, vintage amp tremolo, and old school BBD analog chorus to dish up tasty tones that compliment your unique playing style.
- Dimensions: 1.96" X 2.36"X 4.33"
- Weight: 0.40 lbs.
- Current Draw: 5mA at 9 V and 7mA at 18V
- Input Impedance: 10M
- Output Impedance: 90K
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).