- Keyboard61 Piano-style keys
- Touch Response2 Sensitivity levels / Off
- Sound SourceTri-element AHL
- Polyphony (max)64
- Tones820 incl 50 drawbar organ tones
- User Tones100 tone editor + 50 drawbar organ
- Drawbar Organ Tones50
- Built-in Rhythms260
- User Rhythms100
- Reverb10 Types
- Chorus5 Types
- DSP100 Preset / 100 User
- ControllersStart / Stop, Intro, Normal / Fill-in, Variation / Fill-in, Synchro / Editing
- Pattern Sequencer8 track editing x 6 patterns (intro, normal, normal fill-in, variation, variation fill-in, ending)
- Rhythm EditorEasy edit using pattern sequencer
- Song Sequencer16 tracks + 1 system track supports up to 5 songs. Real time recording, step recording, song edit, track edit, event edit, punch in / out
- Mixer32 Channels + ext in (instrument or mic), 9 sliders
- Layer / SplitYes
- Registration Memory6 sets x 16 banks, 100 user presets
- One Touch Presets260
- Pitch Bend Wheel0 to 24 Semi-tomes
- General MIDI Compatible16 Channel multi-timbre received, GM level 1
- RecorderUp to 5 audio files
- SD Memory Card StorageSD or SDHC
- DisplayBacklit LCD
- Speakers w/ Bass Reflex System4.7" x 2 + 1.2" x 2
- Amplifier7W + 7W
- Line OutL / Mono, R - Std jack
- Mic InMono - Std jack
- Instrument InMono - Std jack
- Audio InStereo - Mini jack
- Sustain PedalStd jack
- HeadphonesStereo - Std jack
- Power12V DC or six D cell batteries
- AC AdaptorAD-A12150
- Music StandYes
- Dimensions and Weight
- Unit size L x W x H37.2" x 14.9" x 5.2"
- Unit weight15.0 lbs.
- Boxed size L x W x H39.3" x 17.8" x 6.5"
- Boxed weight22.0 lbs.
The new Casio CTK-7200 offers powerful and extensive features at a price that is unheard of in the portable keyboard market. It offers 820 tones, 260 preset rhythms, 17 track sequencer, 32 channel mixer, as well as audio recording capabilities. Any piece of music you create can be recorded as an audio file on an SDHC card. 9 sliders extend your versatility and provide an impressive 50 draw bar organ tones. Whether you are an amateur or professional musician, the CTK-7200 will allow you to create, edit and play your compositions at home, in the studio or on the stage.
Tones That Will Inspire Your Music
The CTK-7200 provides 820 world class tones organized by category in a new easy-to-use interface. Dynamic stereo pianos, vintage electric pianos, strings, drums and a wealth of synths and acoustic instruments are at your fingertips. Each of those 820 voices can be edited with control over filters, envelopes and more. For added depth and realism, an extensive set of DSP effects are available to enhance these tones, providing you with pure inspiration at your fingertips.
You can’t miss them, nine strategically placed sliders on the front panel. Just press the Drawbar Organ button and start playing. The sliders allow you to control the level of each harmonic overtone to produce a powerful and rich organ sound. Rotary speaker effects and percussion control are all instantly accessible. For the final touch, you can dive deeper into edit mode to customize key click, overdrive, rotary speeds and more for the ultimate drawbar organ experience.
Capture The Moment
With the new CTK-7200 you can capture those moments of creativity so they’ll never get lost. Featuring a powerful 17-track sequencer, you can even edit and tweak your performances enabling you to turn out broadcast ready, professional tracks. Once you’ve created your masterpiece you can save your song file to an SDHC card. Better yet, you can save it as an audio recording. That’s right, these new keyboards can mix down internally and save your new song to an SDHC card as an audio file. This allows you to share your music with the world. Utilizing Casio’s free DATA Manager 6.0 computer software your recording can be converted into a .WAV file, so you can burn your song to a CD, put it in your favorite music player, send it to friends or a record producer. Making music and sharing it has never been this easy or affordable.
Casio continues the tradition or providing “class compliant” USB connectivity on Portable digital pianos. This allows Casio Portable digital pianos to be used with Mac or Windows computers without the need for downloading drivers. Class Compliant USB MIDI also allows Portable digital pianos to be used as a controller for the Apple iPad by using Apple’s Camera Connection Kit.
The CTK-7200 offers 64 notes of polyphony so you don’t have to worry about dropping notes. Using the sustain pedal for multiple notes, playing big chords, adding rhythms and layering sounds can deplete the polyphony memory quickly resulting in dropped notes. When searching for a keyboard, take the amount of polyphony into consideration.
Casio’s CTK-7200 includes 260 preset plus 100 user-created rhythms, which is more than other keyboards in the same class can offer. Additional rhythms expand your music composition, creativity and fun.
A Full Band: Included
A total of 260 preset rhythms with full accompaniment are built-in. One button click brings you access to styles from rock, pop, Latin, jazz, country, classical and everything in between. You can choose to have just a drummer or full virtual band at your disposal, so now you can play and write music with more speed and sophistication than ever before.
Mix Your Masterpiece
Whether you’re playing live or in the studio, you have total control over your mix. The front panel sliders provide quick control over volume, pan, effect sends for each channel including the MIC and instrument inputs.
Ready For The Stage
The CTK-7200 is ready to conquer the stage. You can easily create splits, layers or both simultaneously. You can also store this combination of three tones as a registration for instant recall on stage. The 96 registration slots will let you cover any gig, or save those magic sounds that define a new hit song. If you’re a solo performer, registrations can also recall rhythms and accompaniments for you to play along with. The CTK-7200 features a piano-style touch- response keyboard that provides a realistic piano experience.
The CTK-7200 features 820 tones to expand your music creativity. Many more than other keyboard companies offer in comparable models.
AC Adapter Included
Casio’s portable keyboards can run on batteries or an AC adapter. Unlike other companies, Casio includes an AC adapter with every portable keyboard.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - No Hassle Returns - 30 Day Trial Period
At Music Store Live, we are proud to offer free shipping on just about everything we sell. We’ve also got one of the best return policies in the business giving you a full 30 day trial period that starts when you receive your order for all new* items. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped, we’ll provide you with return authorization information to send it back for an exchange, a refund, or in-store credit. But no matter what, we’ve got your back and we are here to help make sure you end up with the right gear for you. You’ll never be stuck with something you aren’t happy with.
Return Policy Details
What if there’s something defective with the item I purchased or it arrived with shipping damage?
We’ve got some of the best guitar techs around to test out every instrument before it leaves our shop and give everything a full setup. We’re confident your order will arrive ready to rock right out of the box. Our awesome warehouse staff put time and care into packaging your order up to make sure it all arrives to you safely. But let’s be honest, once in a blue moon stuff happens that’s out of anyone’s control. If you received an item which you believe is faulty, shows signs of shipping damage, or in any way doesn’t meet your expectations based on the description in the listing, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Gear Experts. No matter what happens, we want to make it right! (note: If you believe there to be shipping damage, please do not discard the packaging that your order came in and please make sure to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your delivery)
What if I’m not liking it or it’s just not working out for me?
Is something you purchased from us just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from Music Store Live. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery*. You are welcome to return it for a refund, an exchange, or in-store credit.
- Please allow 2-4 business days from the receiving date for returns to be processed.
- If your purchase qualified for free shipping, we may withhold our outbound shipping costs from any refunds processed as part of the return.
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or call (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. Anything sent back to us must have an RMA number and we may refuse returns that did not receive prior authorization.
- Return the item(s) in its original packaging and in a way that will help ensure its safe arrival back to us.
- Just as we’re responsible for getting your order to you safely, you are responsible for returning the item(s) to Music Store Live in its original condition. Please take care with packaging it back up and preparing it for the return shipping journey. We recommend you add insurance to higher value items when sending them back.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL but is not to exceed 15% under typical circumstances.
- * B-Stock, C-Stock, E-Stock, Open Box, and Used items are subject to a 7-day trial period.
Is there anything that you guys won’t take back or that does not apply to your return policy?
We definitely want to work with you and be as flexible as we can to earn your business and to make sure you’re happy with everything you purchase from us. Unfortunately, there are some things that we simply cannot take back once it’s sold. That includes:
- Custom orders or instruments with modifications (pickup installs, straplock installs, tuner installs, etc)
- Software or authorization keys
- Guitar amp tubes or cabinet speakers
- Pickups that have been installed
- Strings that have been installed
- Drum heads and cymbals that show signs of use
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
- Turntable cartridges
- Control vinyl
When sending back a return, please make sure that the return merchandise authorization number (RMA) provided by one of our Gear Experts is clearly written on the label of your return. To help avoid any restocking fees, please don’t write anything on the packaging. Please return all of the original packaging and its contents. We must receive the item/order back in a condition that allows us to resell it in the same condition it was originally in when we sent it out.
Your return label should look something like this:
Music Store Live
Attn: RMA XXXXX
300 W. 28th St, ste 102
National City, CA 91950
(Note: Purchases made through third party marketplaces such as eBay, Reverb, or Amazon have their own policies and criteria for returns. Please ask if you have any questions regarding that process.)
Shipping Policy Details
In most cases we ship new orders out within 1 business day of receiving payment. Here are some things to note:
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment. If you need to use a shipping address that differs from your billing address, feel free to contact a Music Store Live Gear Expert and we can help you out.
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company. If you’d like it held at a local FedEx facility, for example, please provide us with the full address of that facility before your order is shipped. This works out better than trying to re-route it once it’s in transit.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery please request it when requesting your order. Whether you choose to or not, we will still assume all of the responsibility in getting your item to you safely.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.