- Keyboard 61 Piano-style keys
- Touch Response 2 Sensitivity levels / Off
- Sound Source Dual-element AHL
- Polyphony (max) 48
- Tones 700
- User Tones 10 tone editor
- Built-in Rhythms 210
- User Rhythms 10
- Reverb 10 Types
- Chorus 5 Types
- Equalizer Settings 5 sets (default : off)
- DSP 100 Preset / 100 User
- Controllers Start / Stop, Intro, Normal / Fill-in, Variation / Fill-in, Synchro / Editing
- Rhythm Editor 10 User rhythms
- Song Sequencer 16 tracks + 1 system track supports up to 5 songs. Real time recording, step recording, song edit, track edit, event edit
- Mixer 32 Channels + ext in (mic)
- Layer / Split Yes
- Registration Memory 4 sets x 8 banks, 50 user presets
- One Touch Presets 200
- Pitch Bend Wheel 0 to 24 Semitones
- General MIDI Compatible 16 Channel multi-timbre received, GM level 1
- SD Memory Card Storage SD or SDHC
- Display Backlit LCD
- Speakers w/ Bass Reflex System 4.7" x 2 + 1.2" x 2
- Amplifier 6W + 6W
- Line Out L / Mono, R - Std jack
- Audio In Stereo - Mini jack
- USB Yes
- Sustain Pedal Std jack
- Headphones Stereo - Std jack
- Power 12V DC or six D cell batteries
- AC Adaptor AD-A12150
- Music Stand Yes
Dimensions and Weight
- Unit size L x W x H 37.2" x 14.9" x 5.2"
- Unit weight 12.8 lbs.
- Boxed size L x W x H 39.3" x 17.8" x 6.5"
- Boxed weight 20.3 lbs
The Casio CTK-6250 features a piano-style touch-response keyboard, song sequencer, tone editor, multiple digital effects, mixer, performance registration memory, USB MIDI interface, SD card storage and hundreds of editable tones. It has all the tools you need to practice, compose and perform. The extensive list of features and the sound from the high-output 2-way bass reflex sound system will give you the chance to bring your musical ideas to life and discover the musician in you.
Sequencer and 32 Channel Mixer
16 track song sequencer + 1 system track supports recording of up to 5 songs or approximately 30,000 notes. Choices of editing tools include event insert, copy and delete, quantize note locator and a step recording function. The mixer can be used in conjunction with instrument input feature.
Allows you to combine instrumental parts from multiple built-in rhythms, turn individual instrumental portions on or off and adjust volume, pan reverb and other parameters to create your own personal rhythms. The rhythm editor can store up to 10 original rhythms in memory for recall at any time.
Attack and release time, cut off, vibrato, reverb, chorus and DSP can be adjusted based on your preferences.
Casio continues the tradition or providing “class compliant” USB connectivity on Portable digital pianos. This allows Casio Portable digital pianos to be used with Mac or Windows computers without the need for downloading drivers. Class Compliant USB MIDI also allows Portable digital pianos to be used as a controller for the Apple iPad by using Apple’s Camera Connection Kit.
Multiple Digital Effects
A wide range of built-in effects include 10 reverbs, 5 choruses and 100 DSP types. You can create your own DSP effects and store up to 100 unique styles.
The CTK-6250 can store 4 sets & 8 banks for a total of 32 set ups. The simplicity of the registration process makes it a great feature for live performances.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - No Hassle Returns - 30 Day Trial Period
At Music Store Live, we are proud to offer free shipping on just about everything we sell. We’ve also got one of the best return policies in the business giving you a full 30 day trial period that starts when you receive your order for all new* items. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped, we’ll provide you with return authorization information to send it back for an exchange, a refund, or in-store credit. But no matter what, we’ve got your back and we are here to help make sure you end up with the right gear for you. You’ll never be stuck with something you aren’t happy with.
Return Policy Details
What if there’s something defective with the item I purchased or it arrived with shipping damage?
We’ve got some of the best guitar techs around to test out every instrument before it leaves our shop and give everything a full setup. We’re confident your order will arrive ready to rock right out of the box. Our awesome warehouse staff put time and care into packaging your order up to make sure it all arrives to you safely. But let’s be honest, once in a blue moon stuff happens that’s out of anyone’s control. If you received an item which you believe is faulty, shows signs of shipping damage, or in any way doesn’t meet your expectations based on the description in the listing, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Gear Experts. No matter what happens, we want to make it right! (note: If you believe there to be shipping damage, please do not discard the packaging that your order came in and please make sure to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your delivery)
What if I’m not liking it or it’s just not working out for me?
Is something you purchased from us just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from Music Store Live. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery*. You are welcome to return it for a refund, an exchange, or in-store credit.
- Please allow 2-4 business days from the receiving date for returns to be processed.
- If your purchase qualified for free shipping, we may withhold our outbound shipping costs from any refunds processed as part of the return.
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. Anything sent back to us must have an RMA number and we may refuse returns that did not receive prior authorization.
- Return the item(s) in its original packaging and in a way that will help ensure its safe arrival back to us.
- Just as we’re responsible for getting your order to you safely, you are responsible for returning the item(s) to Music Store Live in its original condition. Please take care with packaging it back up and preparing it for the return shipping journey. We recommend you add insurance to higher value items when sending them back.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL but is not to exceed 15% under typical circumstances.
- * B-Stock, C-Stock, E-Stock, Open Box, and Used items are subject to a 7-day trial period.
Is there anything that you guys won’t take back or that does not apply to your return policy?
We definitely want to work with you and be as flexible as we can to earn your business and to make sure you’re happy with everything you purchase from us. Unfortunately, there are some things that we simply cannot take back once it’s sold. That includes:
- Custom orders or instruments with modifications (pickup installs, straplock installs, tuner installs, etc)
- Software or authorization keys
- Guitar amp tubes or cabinet speakers
- Pickups that have been installed
- Strings that have been installed
- Drum heads and cymbals that show signs of use
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
- Turntable cartridges
- Control vinyl
When sending back a return, please make sure that the return merchandise authorization number (RMA) provided by one of our Gear Experts is clearly written on the label of your return. To help avoid any restocking fees, please don’t write anything on the packaging. Please return all of the original packaging and its contents. We must receive the item/order back in a condition that allows us to resell it in the same condition it was originally in when we sent it out.
Your return label should look something like this:
Music Store Live
Attn: RMA XXXXX
300 W. 28th St, ste 102
National City, CA 91950
(Note: Purchases made through third party marketplaces such as eBay, Reverb, or Amazon have their own policies and criteria for returns. Please ask if you have any questions regarding that process.)
Shipping Policy Details
In most cases we ship new orders out within 1 business day of receiving payment. Here are some things to note:
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment. If you need to use a shipping address that differs from your billing address, feel free to contact a Music Store Live Gear Expert and we can help you out.
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company. If you’d like it held at a local FedEx facility, for example, please provide us with the full address of that facility before your order is shipped. This works out better than trying to re-route it once it’s in transit.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery please request it when requesting your order. Whether you choose to or not, we will still assume all of the responsibility in getting your item to you safely.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.