- Keyboard 61 Piano-style keys
- Touch Response 2 Sensitivity levels / Off
- Sound Source Dual-element AHL
- Polyphony (max) 48
- Tones 700
- User Tones 10 tone editor
- Built-in Rhythms 210
- User Rhythms 10
- Reverb 10 Types
- Chorus 5 Types
- Equalizer Settings 5 sets (default : off)
- DSP 100 Preset / 100 User
- Controllers Start / Stop, Intro, Normal / Fill-in, Variation / Fill-in, Synchro / Editing
- Rhythm Editor 10 User rhythms
- Song Sequencer 16 tracks + 1 system track supports up to 5 songs. Real time recording, step recording, song edit, track edit, event edit
- Mixer 32 Channels + ext in (mic)
- Layer / Split Yes
- Registration Memory 4 sets x 8 banks, 50 user presets
- One Touch Presets 200
- Pitch Bend Wheel 0 to 24 Semitones
- General MIDI Compatible 16 Channel multi-timbre received, GM level 1
- SD Memory Card Storage SD or SDHC
- Display Backlit LCD
- Speakers w/ Bass Reflex System 4.7" x 2 + 1.2" x 2
- Amplifier 6W + 6W
- Line Out L / Mono, R - Std jack
- Audio In Stereo - Mini jack
- USB Yes
- Sustain Pedal Std jack
- Headphones Stereo - Std jack
- Power 12V DC or six D cell batteries
- AC Adaptor AD-A12150
- Music Stand Yes
Dimensions and Weight
- Unit size L x W x H 37.2" x 14.9" x 5.2"
- Unit weight 12.8 lbs.
- Boxed size L x W x H 39.3" x 17.8" x 6.5"
- Boxed weight 20.3 lbs
The Casio CTK-6250 features a piano-style touch-response keyboard, song sequencer, tone editor, multiple digital effects, mixer, performance registration memory, USB MIDI interface, SD card storage and hundreds of editable tones. It has all the tools you need to practice, compose and perform. The extensive list of features and the sound from the high-output 2-way bass reflex sound system will give you the chance to bring your musical ideas to life and discover the musician in you.
Sequencer and 32 Channel Mixer
16 track song sequencer + 1 system track supports recording of up to 5 songs or approximately 30,000 notes. Choices of editing tools include event insert, copy and delete, quantize note locator and a step recording function. The mixer can be used in conjunction with instrument input feature.
Allows you to combine instrumental parts from multiple built-in rhythms, turn individual instrumental portions on or off and adjust volume, pan reverb and other parameters to create your own personal rhythms. The rhythm editor can store up to 10 original rhythms in memory for recall at any time.
Attack and release time, cut off, vibrato, reverb, chorus and DSP can be adjusted based on your preferences.
Casio continues the tradition or providing “class compliant” USB connectivity on Portable digital pianos. This allows Casio Portable digital pianos to be used with Mac or Windows computers without the need for downloading drivers. Class Compliant USB MIDI also allows Portable digital pianos to be used as a controller for the Apple iPad by using Apple’s Camera Connection Kit.
Multiple Digital Effects
A wide range of built-in effects include 10 reverbs, 5 choruses and 100 DSP types. You can create your own DSP effects and store up to 100 unique styles.
The CTK-6250 can store 4 sets & 8 banks for a total of 32 set ups. The simplicity of the registration process makes it a great feature for live performances.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
Please allow 2-4 business days from the receiving date for returns to be processed.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).