Music Store Live is proud to offer up Caparison Guitars as part of our stable of high-end guitars.
Handmade in Japan, you can really feel the attention to detail in every aspect of this gorgeous instrument. It's simple and understated, yet it is sure to grab the attention of bandmates and audience members alike. The feel is simply extraordinary on this guitar and, of course, the tone is nothing short of incendiary and searing hot.
The Caparison pickups are hot and aggressive, designed to melt faces and get an in-your-face sound that can withstand virtually any imaginable amount of distortion while still sounding punchy, tight, and articulate. We're really big fans of that neck pickup as well. It offers some versatility and can clean up rather nicely. The bridge pickup is pretty much designed for one purpose: to shred! But even the bridge can be split using the push/pull volume pot and that gets you a brighter, more airy and open tone out of it that isn't quite as aggressive.
Every detail of this guitar is exquisite, from the electronics to the craftsmanship. The action is quite low right out of the box, the trem has spot-on intonation, and the neck feels exquisite. This is a serious axe to add to any shredder's arsenal.
When you look at the Horus-M3B Custom Line, it’s easy to see why the codename given to it during its inception was “Super Horus”.
At the center of this “Super Horus” is its beautiful M3B composite tonewood body structure, making it a true temple of sound. It's 18mm thick, hand-selected, master grade flame maple top sits above a gorgeous 3-piece back comprised of a maple centerpiece sandwiched between two mahogany sides. The Horus-M3B Custom Line is finished in a transparent “Sun Burst” or “Moon Burst” gloss with natural reveal body binding and matching headstock.
Made of a luxurious 5-piece maple and walnut, its neck was strengthened in order to deepen the heel cut of the neck joint and allow a 1.0mm reduction in neck thickness, while taking great care in matching the standard of playability to the quality of its first-class build.
A new Caparison PH-bc bridge pickup, based on the popular PH-R, was developed to complement the body, employing a truly harmonious structure that gives the Horus-M3B CL both an aesthetic beauty and the player’s best interests at its heart. An example of its functionality is the user-friendly control system that focuses on elevating it’s playing experience. Adapting a Push-Push switch and Coil Splitting Function, all you have to do is tap the volume knob lightly to activate a coil-split mode.
- Model: Horus M3B Custom Line
- Color: Moon Burst
- Top: 6A Flame Maple
- Back: Mahogany / Maple
- Binding: Natural
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Wood: 5-Piece Maple / Walnut
- Neck Finish: Urethane (satin)
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fretboard Radius: Compound 13.78" - 15.75"
- Inlays: Clocks (luminlay side dots)
- Frets: 27, Jumbo, Nickel Silver
- Width @ Nut: 42mm (1.65")
- Depth @ 1st Fret: 20mm
- Depth @ 12th Fret: 21mm
- Nut Material: Schaller R2 Locking
- Headstock: Devil's Tail, Custom Line "CL" Logo, Matches Body
- Pickups: Caparison SH-27F (neck) and PH-bc (bridge)
- Controls: CTS Master Volume (push/pull for bridge coil-split)
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Switchcraft Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Schaller S-FRT II (locking floyd-style)
- Tuners: Gotoh SG381-07 H.A.P.
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: RotoSound R9 (.009 - .042)
- Case: Reunion Blues Continental Caparison Gig Bag
- Serial #: 3330302
- Instrument Weight: 8 lbs.
- Hand Crafted in Japan
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).