55-Watt Vintage 2-Channel Tube Combo with INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier, Original TURBOSOUND Speaker and Reverb
Building on our original and inspired V55 amp design, the impressively full-featured and hand-built, 55-Watt, 2-Channel VINTAGE V55 INFINIUM tube combo amplifier not only exudes vintage sound and style, but possesses modern features that will launch your tone into the sonic stratosphere. Loaded with 3 x 12AX7preamp and 2 x 6L6 power tubes, this incredible boutique-style powerhouse gives you the flexibility of two independent channels and selectable reverb, both switchable via the included heavy-duty footswitch. Add to this our revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology and amazing 12" TURBOSOUND speaker, and the VINTAGE V55 INFINIUM becomes one extraordinarily versatile tone-machine that is ideally-suited for the studio, stage, practice room and concert hall!
Classic All-Tube Design
The VINTAGE V55 INFINIUM features true Class-A technology with a 3 x 12AX7 front-end and 2 x 6L6 tube power stage. A masterfully crafted all-tube combo amplifier, the V55 provides sweetly-balanced harmonics and natural tube compression, resulting in the warm distortion and break-up you’ve come to appreciate from those treasured vintage amplifiers of yesteryear.
The hand-selected 12AX7 preamp tubes in VINTAGE V55 INFINIUM’s classic ‘60s-era preamp provide everything from sweetly-purring blues to mind-blowing crunch. The mighty 6L6 power tube is known for its crisp and driving tonal quality when pushed to the max, and the V55 harnesses every last ounce of that power to awesome effect.
INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology
Years in the making, our INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology can extend the usable lifespan of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes by up to 20 times, saving you huge money and ensuring the integrity of your tone. How? This revolutionary circuit automatically and continuously monitors the performance of each output tube, and dynamically drives it towards the target operating point, for an evenly distributed load.
INFINIUM also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your tubes sounding as good as new – even when AC line voltages drop below nominal levels. Similar technology has been used for decades in all-wheel drive cars, where systems modulate the power going to each wheel to improve traction. Just consider INFINIUM Series amps “4-wheel drive” for your guitar.
INFINIUM Series amps take all the guesswork out of tube replacement by illuminating an LED next to a tube that is reaching the end of its usable lifespan. And thanks to INFINIUM’s Auto-Bias design, you simply replace the indicated tube – without a trip to the repair shop, saving you even more money.
Available exclusively from BUGERA, INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology is a major breakthrough in amplifier design and manufacture, providing incredible reliability for your stage performance and more consistent sound over the lifespan of your tubes. Since they are always operating at optimal levels, your output tubes perform more predictably and last much longer, thanks to BUGERA’s marvelous INFINIUM Technology, saving you some serious money!
To learn more about how BUGERA’s INFINIUM Technology works to keep your tone strong and sweet, please watch this video.
TURBOSOUND - The Sound Difference
A world-leading British designer and manufacturer of professional loudspeaker systems, TURBOSOUND has been building cutting-edge speakers for more than 30 years, and won the venerable Queen’s Award for Innovation numerous times for their highly acclaimed loudspeaker designs. You will fi nd TURBOSOUND’s distinguished products not only touring with the best-known international artists, but also in countless major venues worldwide.
BUGERA is proud to incorporate world-famous, custom-engineeredTURBOSOUND speakers into their products for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction. Find out more about TURBOSOUND’s amazing legacy, by visiting their extensive website.
Adding to its impressive list of tone-shaping options, the VINTAGE V55 INFINIUM’s high-definition Reverb puts the perfect finishing touch to your signature sound. Adjustable via the dedicated control on the front panel, you can finally achieve any sound you desire – from a subtle touch to the cavernous, natural-sounding reverberation of a large arena.
Own the Tone
The VINTAGE V55 INFINIUM’s amazing tone-palette begins with its footswitchable, 2-channel (Clean and Lead) preamp. Tone-sculpting options abound, including an onboard 3-band Vintage EQ section (Bass, Mid, Treble) with Presence control. Normal and Bright inputs provide superb matching to your instrument’s tonal characteristics.
The output impedance selector allows you to match any external 4, 8 or 16-Ohm speaker setup. Plus, thanks to the V55’s Mode switch, which selects between Triode and Pentode operation, you can instantly jump from sweet and warm – to massively raucous high-gain edge.
You have all the tools you need, right out of the box! We include a heavy-duty footswitch for channel and reverb selection to give you easy and convenient control of your tone, right from your pedalboard – allowing your focus to remain on your performance.=
Made to Last
Long life and impressive durability are ensured, thanks to the high-quality components and exceptionally-rugged construction found throughout. Designed and engineered by BUGERA Germany and covered by our 3-Year Limited Warranty Program, the hand-built, 55-Watt, 2-Channel VINTAGE V55 INFINIUM comes loaded with a trio of 12AX7 preamp and dual 6L6 power tubes; an amazing 12" speaker from world-famous TURBOSOUND; 2 independent channels; Reverb; dual-function, heavy-duty footswitch – and a plethora of awesome signal-shaping options. This versatile tone-machine will easily earn its place as your go-to amp – try the VINTAGE V55 INFINIUM today!
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- Hand-built 55-Watt guitar combo driven by 2 x 6L6 tubes
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology:
- Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes up to 20 times
- Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes
- No need for expensive matched tube sets
- Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tubes types and brands
- Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Way cool vintage look and feel
- World-famous, British engineered 12'' TURBOSOUND speaker
- Authentic 2-channel preamp design from the '60s featuring 3 x 12AX7 tubes—everything from purring blues to mind-blowing crunch
- Integrated high-definition reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Normal and Bright inputs for ultimate sound character to perfectly match your guitar
- Multi-gain stage Lead channel with Gain, Volume and Master controls
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel and Reverb function included
- Amazing Mode switch to select between Triode or Pentode operation
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered by BUGERA Germany
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).