Portable 60-Watt, 2-Channel Acoustic Instrument Amplifier with Original TURBOSOUND Speaker and KLARK TEKNIK FX Processor
These days, going “unplugged” still involves plugging into something. Make the sweet sounds of your acoustic guitar and voice cut through the clink of coffee cups and casual chit-chat, with the incredible AC60 2-Channel Acoustic Instrument Amplifier. With 60 Watts of crystal-clear output power, an amazing Turbosound 8" dual-cone speaker, our easy-to-use active channel EQs, and an onboard Klark Teknik Multi-FX processor with 16 awesome presets – the AC60 will quickly become your acoustic guitar’s new best friend!
2-Channel Musical Marvel
The AC60 comes ready for your input, and with with our easy-to-use channel EQ, you’ll be dialing in the perfect sound right away. Channel 1’s High/Low switch with Clip indicator accommodates both active or passive pickup-equipped instruments, and boasts a 3-band EQ (Bass/Mid/Treble), which has been optimized for acoustic guitar for a warm and transparent sound. Channel 2’s XLR Combo jack and Line/Mic switch lets you select your input source, and works equally well with line-level instruments, or dynamic and condenser microphones. A dedicated clip indicator provides visual confirmation when you reach the ideal gain setting.
Turbosound - The Sound Difference
A world-leading British designer and manufacturer of professional loudspeaker systems, Turbosound has been building cutting-edge speakers for more than 30 years, and won the venerable Queen’s Award for Innovation numerous times for their highly acclaimed loudspeaker designs. You will find Turbosound’s distinguished products not only touring with the best-known international artists, but also in countless major venues worldwide.
Bugera is proud to incorporate world-famous, custom-engineeredTurbosound speakers into their products for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction. Find out more about Turbosound’s amazing legacy, by visiting their extensive website.
Klark Teknik - The Reverb that Made History
Klark Teknik is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about Klark Teknik’s legendary heritage.
Bugera is proud to incorporate custom-engineered Klark Teknikeffects into their products. We gave the AC60 a high-end, 24-Bit Multi-FX processor that features 16 incredible presets, such as reverb, modulation, delay and various other world-class effects combinations. Special attention was paid to the 7 awesome reverb programs, which range from small rooms, all the way up to the stunning reverberation of an immense cathedral – for the ultimate in live performance enhancement.
The Ins and Outs
The 60-Watt AC60 has two channels: #1 has a single ¼ " input jack for your instrument; #2 features a combination ¼ " and XLR input for another instrument or your microphone, making the AC60 ideal for a one-person show with an acoustic guitar and vocals. An additional 3.5 mm stereo Aux input is provided for your mp3 player, drum machine, etc. Operation is ultra-easy, just turn the Gain dial to set the levels for each channel, and the volume control on your external device for playing backing music or drum tracks. On the rear panel, you’ll find an XLR Direct Output for sending your sound directly to a mixing board, and a jack each for your Tuner, FX Send and Return, Line Out, Phones and a dual footswitch connector for Mute and internal effects (footswitch FSB102B not included).
Big Sound, Small Package
The ultra-portable 60-Watt AC60 is the perfect way to bring a beautiful solo acoustic performance to your adoring fans. Plus, it’s an absolutely handsome piece of musical architecture! See how the AC60 can bring your best performance to a bigger audience; plug into one at your nearest Bugera dealer – or order yours online today!
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- Powerful 60-Watt amplifier specifically designed for acoustic instruments and vocals
- 2 independent channels with separate volume controls and dedicated EQs
- World-famous, British engineered TURBOSOUND dual-cone speaker
- Switchable Microphone/Line channel provides inputs for both dynamic and condenser microphones plus line inputs
- Active, ultra-musical 2/3-band EQ per channel
- Multi-FX processor with high-resolution 24-bit converters
- KLARK TEKNIK effects processor with 16 effects including 7 reverb programs, delay, echo, chorus and combination effects
- Balanced DI output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Aux input on 3.5 mm phone jack connects to MP3 player, drum computer, etc.
- FX insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Dedicated Tuner and Line output for additional flexibility
- Dual footswitch connector for Mute and internal effects (footswitch FSB102B not included)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered by BUGERA Germany
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).