- Music Man Cutlass RS
- Ivory White
- Lightweight Alder Body
- Roasted Flame Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 10" Radius
- 1 5/8" Nut Width
- 2 1/4" Last Fret Neck Width
- 3 x Music Man 60's Single Coils (featuring Music Man "Silent Circuit", which reduces hum and retains true single-coil sound)
- Master Volume / Master Tone
- 5-Way Pickup Selector
- Scale Length 25.5"
- 22 Stainless Steel Frets - High Profile, Wide
- Schaller Locking Tuners
- 5 Bolt Neck Plate
- Parchment Pickguard
- Graphite Acrylic Resin Coated Body Cavity
- Music Man Modern Tremolo w/Vintage Bent Steel Saddles
- Molded Plastic Music Man Hard Shell Case and Case Candy
- Serial #: G85800
- Instrument Weight: 7.2 lbs.
Born of tradition, class, and decades of refining a tried and true design, the Music Man Cutlass guitar expertly combines vintage sounds with modern playability and craftsmanship. The triple single coil pickup configuration will sound very familiar to fans of one of Leo's initial guitar builds. A snappy and trebly top end, paired with a resonant and punchy bottom help this guitar sit in a mix exactly where it needs to. The best part about this is that you can solo whichever single coil pickup you choose to and you never have to worry about that annoying hum. But make no mistake about it, unlike many "silent single coil" pickups out there which are really either 2 coils stacked on each other or 2 coils side by side (ultimately making them very tiny humbuckers, not really single coils) these are true single coils and they sound like it too. The silent circuit kills the 60cycle hum we all hate so much after the sound has left the pickups. The circuitry also incorporates Music Man's version of a treble-bleed circuit to guarantee that your tone stays the same even when your volume knob isn't dimed. You won't lose any top-end clarity as you roll the volume back. The vast range of tones achievable on this are only to be outdone by the silky smooth feel of the entire guitar. The roasted neck is satin-smooth and plays fast and effortlessly. The body shape is extremely comfortable and helps keep the guitar from weighing too much while still maintaining resonance and providing excellent sustain. The tremolo is reliable and smooth - what more can you ask for? Much like the famous pirate sword it's named after, the Cutlass will slice it's way through any mix so you are always heard with clarity and definition in your notes.
Making this one extra special is an exquisitely and heavily figured roasted flame maple neck.
The 2018 Cutlass RS features a brand new roasted figured maple neck with rosewood or maple fingerboard (fingerboard option depends on body color). The Cutlass RS retains all original specifications including vintage spec electronics, a super smooth modern tremolo system, and lightweight alder body. Oversized 4 over 2 headstock with straight string pull provides superior tuning stability. Flawless craftsmanship throughout makes the Cutlass RS a perfect culmination of old-world aesthetics and styling with modern design and playability. 2018 also marks the introduction of Firemist Silver, a new finish option for the Cutlass.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized Ernie Ball Music Man. Along with our amazing inventory, we can custom order any EBMM piece you'd like.
This Ernie Ball Music Man Cutlass RS is brand new, in pristine mint condition, with absolutely no nicks, scratches, or blemishes of any kind and is being sold by an authorized dealer. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).