- Body Style: Semi-Hollow with Center Block
- Body Shape: Double-Cutaway
- Body Depth: 1.75"
- Body Width: 16"
- Top Material: Laminated Maple
- Back Material: Laminated Maple
- Side Material: Laminated Maple
- Pickup: D'Angelico Humbuckers
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Binding: Single Ply
- Pickguard: Scalini
- Bridge: Chrome Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Controls: 2 Volume / 2 Tone / 3-Way Toggle
- Knobs: Speed Knobs
- Tailpiece: D'Angelico Stairstep, Stopbar
- Tuners: Rotomatic Stairstep
- Logo: Mother of Pearl Premier Shield
- Headstock Veneer: Ebony
- Nut Material: PPS
- Nut Size: 1 11/16"
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Aluminum Skyscraper
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Side Position Marker: Black Dot
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl
- Fret Number: 22
- Fret Wire: Medium Jumbo
- Strings: D'Angelico Electrozinc 10's (10-46)
- Strap Pin: Two Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag
D'Angelico Premier DC Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar, Rosewood Fingerboard, Gig Bag - Black
The Premier DC is a powerful double-cutaway semi-hollow with standout tone. Driven by a pair of D'Angelico humbuckers, its bold mid-range and glassy high-end provide perfectly balanced output. And with cream binding, a maple top, and chrome hardware, the DC's aesthetic is remarkable. Equally suited across genres, the Premier DC's tones are as diverse as they are rich. Available with our signature Stairstep tailpiece; a traditional stop tailpiece; or in a closed-top no f-holes option.
D’Angelico’s proprietary humbuckers are built for rich tone and balanced output, designed to pair exceptionally with each Premier Series model
A classic cream binding lines the Premier Series for a traditional, vintage look.
All models are strung with Electrozinc, co-designed by D'Angelico and D'Addario, guaranteeing exceptional longevity and tone.
Each Premier Series model is equipped with chrome hardware for a striking aesthetic unique to the series.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for D’Angelico. This Premier DC is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. This guitar is being heavily discounted down from $749.99 to make room for 2019 inventory. This is a great chance to get a brand new D'Angelico at a great discount. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).