- Rated Power Input : 320 W
- Speakers : 30 cm (12 inches) x 4
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
- Connectors : INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- Caster x 4
- Owner's manual
SIZE AND WEIGHT(INCL. CASTER)
- 758 mm
- 29-7/8 inches
- 358 mm
- 14-1/8 inches
- 810 mm
- 31-15/16 inches
- 41 kg
- 90 lbs 7 oz
THE QUEST FOR VINTAGE SOUND BREEDS THE ULTIMATE HIGH-GAIN ROCK TONE
The BOSS Waza Amp Cabinet 412 is specially crafted for compatibility with the Waza Amp Head, and is a combination born of the same innovative spirit used in pursuit of the ideal sound from the beginning of the rock era. The Waza Amp Head and Cabinet 412 are rooted in the long history of amp development and offer the original sound of the very first rock stack amp. In addition, consistent with the evolution of the ideal rock sound, the BOSS engineers have also discovered their own interpretation, which is called the “Waza Brown Sound.” While the Waza Amp was born in the spirit of historic innovation, it offers expressiveness ranging from vintage to Waza Brown with modern expandability and reliability. BOSS breaks new ground in the amp market to realize the ideal rock sound.
A speaker is an indispensable and critical component for guitar amplifiers that provides a “voice” for guitar playing to reach the world. The speaker used with the early stack amp is one of the most highly regarded by top guitarists. In the process of developing the Waza Amp, BOSS engineers tested numerous speakers in combination with many components and configurations of amp circuitry, and found no other speaker that is suitable to bring the ideal rock sound to life. Its transparent high end and vivid clarity have attracted many artists and engineers involved in the Waza Amp project. However, the speaker has only 20 watts of power-handling capacity. In the quest of the perfect Waza Brown Sound, the sound pressure was insufficient for the BOSS engineers. With painstaking craftsmanship and accumulated expertise, BOSS gave birth to a speaker with the raw sound characteristics of the legendary rock speaker, yet with 80 watts of power-handling capacity. The cabinet is also specially designed to maximize the potential of the Waza Brown Sound with rich, full-face resonance and commanding sound presence.
- Specially designed cabinet for maximum compatibility with the Waza Amp Head
- Four custom-made 12-inch speakers with high power-handling capacity, developed for the legendary early rock sound
- Closed-back cabinet designed in combination with the custom-made speakers for a strong presence in the ensemble and full-face resonance
- Cabinet impedance: 8 ohms
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Boss. This Waza 4x12 cab has been refurbished by the manufacturer and is guaranteed to be 100% functional and in mint condition. It also includes a manufacturer's warranty. We have discounted this down from $1,399.99 to offer you a great deal on this cab.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).