- Sampling Frequency : 96 kHz
- AD Conversion : 32 bits + AF method
- DA Conversion : 32 bits
- Effects : 116 types
- Patches : 250 (User) + 250 (Preset)
- 38 sec. (MONO)
- 19 sec. (STEREO)
- Tuner Internal Detection : +/-0.1 cent
Nominal Input Level
- INPUT : -10 dBu
- RETURN1 : -10 dBu
- RETURN2 : -10 dBu
Maximum Input Level
- INPUT : +18 dBu
- RETURN1 : +8 dBu
- RETURN2 : +8 dBu
- INPUT : 1 M ohm
- RETURN1 : 1 M ohm
- RETURN2 : 1 M ohm
Nominal Output Level
- MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) : -10 dBu
- SUB OUTPUT (L, R) : +4 dBu
- PHONES : -10 dBu
- SEND1 : -10 dBu
- SEND2 : -10 dBu
- MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) : 1 k ohm
- SUB OUTPUT (L, R) : 600 ohms
- PHONES : 20 ohms
- SEND1 : 1 k ohm
- SEND2 : 1 k ohm
Recommended Load Impedance
- MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) : 10 k ohms or greater
- SUB OUTPUT (L, R) : 600 ohms or greater
- PHONES : 44 ohms or greater
- SEND1 : 10 k ohms or greater
- SEND2 : 10 k ohms or greater
- DOWN switch, UP switch CTL1--3 switches, 1--5 switches, POWER switch
- EFFECT button, MENU button, EXIT button, WRITE button, PAGE button
- 1--6 knobs, OUTPUT LEVEL knob
- Expression pedal
- Display Graphic LCD (512 x 160 dots, backlit LCD)
- Connectors INPUT jack, MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks, SEND1 jack, RETURN1 jack, SEND2 jack, RETURN2 jack : 1/4-inch phone type
- SUB OUTPUT (L, R) connectors : XLR type
- PHONES jack : Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL4, 5/EXP2 jack, CTL6, 7/EXP3 jack, AMP CTL1, 2 jack : 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- USB COMPUTER port : USB B type
- DC IN jack
- MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
- Power Supply : AC adaptor
- Current Draw : 1.2 A
- AC Adaptor
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width : 462 mm,18-3/16 inches
- Depth : 248 mm,9-13/16 inches
- Height : 70 mm,2-13/16 inches
- Maximum height : 95 mm,3-3/4 inches
- Weight : 3.6 kg,7 lbs 15 oz
Industry-Leading Tone With Breakthrough Boss Technology
Delivering unmatched sound quality and musical expression, the GT-1000 ushers in a new era of performance in amp/effects processors. This premium tone machine debuts the groundbreaking new AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology, realized with decades of advanced BOSS research and supported by an ultra-fast DSP engine, 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout.
Based on BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic approach, the comprehensive AIRD system in the GT-1000 brings unparalleled musical response and flexibility to a digital guitar processor. AIRD amplifiers live and breathe like real tube amps, providing inspiring feel and authentic tonal dynamics that were previously unattainable. And with sophisticated AIRD Output Select functionality, you’re able to consistently achieve this amazing sound with any setup, from standard guitar amps to full-range playback systems.
The GT-1000 also features a huge range of cutting-edge BOSS effects to enhance your tones, with numerous routing options and extensive real-time control at your command. And with the convenience of built-in Bluetooth®, you can adjust sounds, configure control assignments, and organize patches wirelessly from your mobile device using the BOSS Tone Studio app. Packing immense creative power in a streamlined pro design, the GT-1000 is a game changer that brings new levels of musical expression to guitarists everywhere.
Designed for Unparalleled Sound Quality
The GT-1000 is BOSS’s most advanced amp/effects processor to date, built for no-compromise audio performance. To start, it’s the first-ever guitar multi-effects unit with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout. There’s an all-new DSP engine as well, specially designed for music applications and featuring over three times the power of previous generations.
This immense processing muscle unlocks far greater sonic detail than ever before possible, making it quick and easy to get the sounds you’re after without endless parameter tweaks and microscopic EQ adjustments. If you’ve shied away from other amp/effects processors because they’re hard to dial in and missing that “real deal” vibe, the GT-1000 is sure to change your mind.
Highly Musical Guitar Amplifiers, Crafted with AIRD
The GT-1000 is loaded with immensely expressive guitar amplifiers, all meticulously crafted with AIRD. In contrast to traditional modeling methods, AIRD reproduces the complex internal component interactions of tube amps in every way, from guitar input to speaker output and everything in-between. The result is a complete interactive system that’s a living, breathing instrument, just like your favorite high-end tube amp.
A key focus of AIRD is the reactive amp/speaker relationship, which is essential to the dynamic feel and musical responsiveness of tube amplifiers. This vital relationship is fully brought to life with the GT-1000’s amps, producing guitar tones that are alive with punch, presence, and depth. Thanks to AIRD, your sound always feels great under your fingers and “sits in the mix” properly, delivering a truly organic musical experience that’s never been available from a digital guitar processor until now.
The GT-1000 features a wide range of BOSS original amplifiers suitable for all guitar styles, from super-clean to ultra-heavy. A number of amp types employ Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) technology for dynamic, nuanced tone that reaches beyond the capabilities of analog designs. Classic tube amps throughout history are included as well, from coveted vintage combos to modern high-gain heads. Two amps can be used at once in a single patch, so you’re able to switch between two sounds, blend amps for complex tones, or achieve big, expansive sound in stereo setups.
As you’d expect from a flagship BOSS processor, the GT-1000 is loaded with all types of outstanding effects, from overdrives and distortions to specialty effects like Slicer, Slow Gear, and a host of others. Many selections harness BOSS’s MDP tech, which intelligently adapts to your dynamics and playing register to achieve the perfect sound. Advanced algorithms from the renowned DD-500 Digital Delay, MD-500 Modulation, and RV-500 Reverb pedals are included too, along with sophisticated Acoustic Resonance processing inherited from the AD-10 pedal for acoustic/electric guitar.
Amps and effects can be configured with various series and parallel routing options, and signal paths can be divided and mixed at multiple points. Patch switching is ultra-fast thanks to the GT-1000’s speedy DSP, and delay carryover is also possible. There are two effects loops as well, allowing you to connect your favorite external effects and preamps.
With the GT-1000’s large display and six switching knobs, the process of creating and adjusting sounds is smooth and efficient. Four different Play screen layouts provide alternate viewing options for various patch functions, and you can customize the knobs for quick access to specific parameters. While editing, the signal chain is clearly displayed, and it’s simple to select effects blocks, adjust parameters, and change the order. The available parameters for selected effects can be displayed in layers, letting you see everything at once on screen.
An innovative new workflow feature in the GT-1000 is the ability to save any effect as a “Stompbox.” Parameter adjustments to a Stompbox are reflected in all patches where it’s used, basically mimicking the way you’d use physical pedals. This is ideal for effects where you use the same settings most of the time, but just need to make small adjustments occasionally. Now, you can make those changes quickly across multiple patches, eliminating the hassle of tweaking and saving each patch separately.
USB Audio/MIDI and Wireless Editing via Bluetooth
The GT-1000’s well-organized panel interface is a breeze to navigate, but things get even easier with your smartphone or tablet. The GT-1000 is equipped with onboard Bluetooth—a first for a pro-level amp/effects processor—allowing you to wirelessly manage sounds from the dedicated BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and Android. Whether at home, in rehearsal, or on stage, you can comfortably tweak the GT-1000 from your device without having to bend over and edit via the hardware. It’s even possible to record a riff with the GT-1000’s built-in looper, and then roam the venue and adjust tones from the audience position!
The GT-1000 includes a USB audio/MIDI interface as well, with multi-channel audio operation for flexible computer recording and efficient re-amping. A Recording mode allows you to choose from a variety of built-in speaker and microphone types, and it’s also possible to import WAV-format speaker impulse responses with the GT-1000 IR Loader software. USB can also be used to edit and organize sounds with the desktop version of the BOSS Tone Studio editor for Mac and Windows.
- Flagship guitar amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality and unmatched expressiveness
- Industry-leading 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout
- Next-generation BOSS DSP engine, custom designed specifically for music applications
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology realizes BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic concept in a digital guitar processor, delivering natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Highly expressive amplifiers, meticulously crafted with AIRD
- Massive selection of onboard effects, including BOSS MDP effects and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
- Ten footswitches and integrated expression pedal with user-configurable assignments and LED colors
- High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
- ¼-inch main outputs and XLR sub outputs with independent AIRD Output Select settings; loop for external stereo or mono effects
- Support for external control via footswitches, expression pedals, MIDI, and USB
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless editing via BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and Android mobile devices
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).