BOSS GT-1 Guitar Effects Processor
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method
- * AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters.
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Effects: 108 types
- Patches: 99 (User) + 99 (Preset)
- Phrase Loop: 32 sec
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT: -10 dBu, AUX IN: -20 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT: +7 dBu, AUX IN: 0 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT: 1 M ohm, AUX IN: 27 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): -10 dBu, PHONES: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): 1 k ohm, PHONES: 44 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): 10 k ohms or greater, PHONES: 44 ohms or greater
- Controls: DOWN switch, UP switch CTL1 switch, EASY SELECT button, EASY EDIT button, FX1/COMP button, OD/DS button, PREAMP button, FX2/MOD button, DELAY button, REVERB button, MEMORY EDIT button, EXIT button, ENTER button, MENU button 1 knob, 2 knob, 3 knob, Expression pedal
- Display: Graphic LCD (132 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT (L/MONO, R), jacks: 1/4-inch phone type, CTL2, 3/EXP2 jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type, AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type, USB COMPUTER port: USB type B, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 200 mA
Expected battery life under continuous use
- Alkaline: Approx. 7 hours
* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
Size and Weight
- Width: 305 mm 12-1/16 inches
- Depth: 152 mm 6 inches
- Height: 56 mm 2-1/4 inches
- Maximum height: 74 mm 2-15/16 inches
- Weight (including battery): 1.3 kg 2 lbs 14 oz
BOSS GT-1 Guitar Effects Processor
PREMIUM TONE FOR PLAYERS ON THE GO
Ultra-portable and easy to use, the GT-1 delivers pro-level tones everywhere you play. Driven by the powerful BOSS GT-series engine, it gives you access to a huge selection of world-class amps and effects for all types of music. A streamlined interface enables quick and intuitive sound creation, while an assignable control switch and expression pedal provide dynamic real-time effects adjustment. And by connecting to BOSS TONE CENTRAL, you can download free pro patches, editing software, and more. Equally suited for beginners, weekend warriors, and traveling players, the GT-1 packs premium sound in a compact and rugged package.
Thanks to its flagship-class GT sound engine, the GT-1 provides tone quality and sound-shaping ability that far exceeds typical compact multi-effects. A history of BOSS processing is at your fingers, from classics such as the OD-1 Overdrive to modern effects powered by innovative MDP technology. There’s a huge selection of COSM amp tones on tap too, including vintage legends and BOSS original amps optimized for ideal tone and response. Specialized effects like Acoustic Simulator, Guitar Simulator, and others provide numerous tonal options, and there’s even a looper to enhance your practice sessions and stage performances.
Portable Tone Partner
The GT-1 was designed for musicians on the move. It’s surprisingly lightweight and compact, yet still delivers the rugged durability that BOSS is famous for. The modern design is easy to slip in and out of a guitar bag’s accessory compartment, with no worries of hard edges causing damage to your axe. AC or battery power provides flexibility for any performing situation, and up to seven hours of battery life is available for street performing and other mobile gigs.
Easy Patch Selection and Sound Creation
With the GT-1, it’s simple to find fantastic tones for your style, and just as simple to customize them to taste. Beginners can get great sounds right away, while more experienced players will appreciate how quick and intuitive it is to adjust sounds. The Easy Select function allows you to choose patches by genre, distortion, or effect type, while Easy Edit lets you tweak drive, modulation, and echo tones to perfection with little effort. Dedicated panel buttons provide quick on/off switches for effect groups, and also unlock deep-dive parameters for microscopic fine-tuning.
BOSS Tone Central and BOSS Tone Studio
At BOSS Tone Central, you’ll find tons of free patch collections for playing all types of music with the GT-1. Created by pro guitarists, these patches are dialed-in and ready to use, and make great starting points for advanced players who like to create their own custom sounds. The free BOSS Tone Studio software provides a full-featured editor/librarian for the GT-1, as well as integrated access to all the patch collections at BOSS Tone Central.
Maximum Control in a Small Space
The GT-1’s three footswitches are smartly designed to provide patch selection, tuner access, looper control, and more in a minimal footprint. The dedicated CTL1 switch is freely assignable to functions like tap tempo, effects on/off, and numerous others, while the expression pedal and toe switch are assignable to volume, wah, and various effects parameters. If you crave more control, there’s even a jack for connecting up to two external footswitches or an expression pedal. And in addition to providing access to BOSS Tone Central and BOSS Tone Studio, the GT-1’s USB jack lets you record and re-amp tones with your favorite DAW.
- Flagship-class BOSS sound engine squeezed into a light and compact floor unit
- Modern design with no hard edges enables safe transport in a guitar bag
- Easy Select and Easy Edit functions for quickly choosing and tweaking patches
- Four AA batteries provide up to seven hours of playing time for busking and mobile gigs
- Onboard control switch and expression pedal; footswitch/expression pedal jack and USB
- Download ready-to-play pro patches for free at BOSS Tone Central
Boss CB-GT1 Padded Carrying Bag for Boss GT-1 and Accessories
Stylish, lightweight, and durable, the CB-GT1 bag is the perfect solution for transporting the GT-1 Guitar Effects Processor and essential accessories. The rugged exterior and thick internal padding shield your gear from bumps and bruises, while a convenient shoulder strap and reinforced handle make carrying easy.
- Fits the BOSS GT-1 Guitar Effects Processor
- Internal divider space for power supply
- Fleece interior and thick foam padding
- Nylon shoulder strap
- Front zipper pocket
- Reinforced handle
- Interior/exterior: polyester and ripstop nylon
Guitar Pick Card
Red Micro Fiber Cloth
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).