- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Memory: 4 + Manual
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT A/MONO, B: 2 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- ON/OFF switch, MEMORY switch
- 30--12.8 k sliders, LEVEL slider
- A/B button, MEMORY button
- Display: Graphic LCD (64 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
- Indicator: A/B indicator, MEMORY (MAN, 1--4) indicators
- INPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks, OUTPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL 1, 2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- DC IN jack
- USB port: USB micro-B type (program update only)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 170 mA
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use: Alkaline: Approx. 7 Hours (* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3
- Rubber foot x 4
- Options (sold separately)
- AC adaptor: PSA-S series
- Footswitch: FS-5U
- Dual footswitch: FS-6, FS-7
- Expression pedal: FV-500H, FV-500L, EV-30, Roland EV-5
- TRS/MIDI cable: BMIDI-5-35
Size and Weight
- Width: 101 mm, 4 inches
- Depth: 138 mm, 5-7/16 inches
- Height: 60 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Height (including rubber foot): 62 mm, 2-1/2 inches
- Weight: 630 g, 1 lb 7 oz
- Weight (including battery): 700 g, 1 lb 9 oz
With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a new generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate, as well as support for additional control via external switches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
The EQ-200 is the most flexible compact EQ ever created for guitar and bass. It features two wide-ranging 10-band EQ channels, plus an onboard graphic display that shows the current EQ curve at a glance. Selectable signal flow structures configure the channels for stereo, parallel, or series operation, and it’s even possible to patch in external pedals for deep pre/post tone shaping. Going further, the frequency centers of all 10 bands can be set to three different types, letting you optimize the EQ-200’s performance for different instruments.
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Dual 10-band EQs that can be used in stereo, parallel, or series
- Insert function for processing external effects with pre and/or post tone shaping
- Three different range settings: 30 Hz to 12.8 kHz, 32.1 Hz to 16 kHz, and 28 Hz to 14 kHz
- 15 dB boost/cut on each band, plus overall level control for each channel
- Stereo link function for operating both EQ channels together
- Intuitive interface with hands-on sliders and graphic EQ display
- Real-time panel setting and four memories for storing favorite sounds
- Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Two onboard footswitches with customizable assignments
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
Dual 10-Band EQs with Adjustable Range
With its refined design, 32-bit/96 kHz engine, and ultra-low noise specs, the EQ-200 delivers precision tonal control with superior audio quality. Up to 15 dB of cut or boost is available on each band, and each channel has a level slider for balancing with the bypass sound or kicking in a solo boost when needed. The center frequency configuration of the bands can also be set to one of three types, letting you optimize the EQ-200’s equalization for all types of instruments, from electric and acoustic guitars to bass, keyboards, and beyond.
Flexible Signal Flow and Pre/Post FX Insert
The EQ-200’s variable signal flow structure offers an uncommon level of versatility in sculpting sounds. The A and B channels can be linked together or used independently, and you can also patch in an external pedal (or a chain of pedals) for pre-EQ and/or post-EQ processing. When used with overdrive and distortion pedals, this provides an exceptional level of power in honing your tone for both rhythm and lead playing. Series mode runs the two EQs one after the other, allowing you to shape your basic tone with one and set up the second for solos or additional sound shaping.
Simple Interface and Visual EQ Display
Using the EQ-200 is fast, intuitive, and frustration-free. Hands-on sliders provide direct access to 10 EQ bands and master channel level, while the informative display offers a visual overview of the current EQ curve. The two channels are toggled with a dedicated panel button, and navigating deeper parameters is quick and efficient. And with the useful Panel Lock function, you can disable the controls to prevent accidental changes while operating other pedals on your board.
Save and Recall Your Favorite Setups
The EQ-200 offers four onboard memories, allowing you to save favorite setups for install recall. There’s also a Manual setting that reflects the current panel settings, essentially giving you a fifth setup to choose from. You can scroll through memories with an EQ-200 footswitch, and it’s even possible to limit the scrolling range or assign memories directly for faster access while performing.
Deep Real-Time Control
By default, the EQ-200’s footswitches control EQ bypass and memory scrolling, but you can reassign them to turn channels on/off, select specific memories, and more. Control is also possible via external footswitches, and these are freely assignable as well. Alternately, you can connect an expression pedal to control A or B channel levels, or even the overall output (a handy stand-in for a volume pedal). MIDI I/O is also available on mini TRS jacks, letting you operate various functions from external MIDI controllers and chain multiple 200 series pedals to select memories on all of them at once.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).