- Breedlove Oregon Series Acoustic Guitar
- Concert Body
- Burst Finish
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Myrtlewood Sides and Back
- Eastern Hard Rock Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 20 Frets
- LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Bridge Pin-Free African Ebony "Delta" Bridge
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- 1 3/4" Nut Width
- Breedlove Gold/Black Tuners
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 3.75" Body Depth
- Breedlove Hard Shell Case, Owner's Info
- Handcrafted in Bend, Oregon, USA
- Instrument Weight: 4.6 lbs
Music Store Live is proud to offer this beautiful Breedlove Oregon Concert acoustic guitar finished in their classic Burst finish.
This guitar utilizes a unique tonewood pairing to produce incredible depth, dimension, and warmth. Breedlove's all about using sustainable resources and providing the best playing and best sounding guitars while still being environmentally conscious. The myrtlewood is hard and has a brightness to it that is similar to maple, however, it doesn't quite get as shrill in the top-end as some maple acoustics can tend to get. There is still a good mid-range presence. The guitar is lightweight, compared to other acoustics, but it still has a powerful resonance that you can feel when you strike a chord and long-lasting sustain.
The spruce top projects well and is very responsive for fingerstyle playing as well as strumming. This is a great singer-songwriter guitar. It's super dynamic and reacts to subtleties of your playing style to really allow a full expression of yourself. The spruce adds some nice warmth and harmonic content to the guitar compared to the all-myrtlewood version. It is very open sounding and will only improve over time and with age. The neck on this one is super comfortable. It's not too thin, but won't feel as big and bulky as some other acoustic guitar necks out there. Made out of home-grown woods and built in the USA, this guitar looks, sounds, and absolutely feels like it could easily retail for twice this price and it would still be a good deal.
If you spend a little time in the Northwest you will notice breathtaking scenery. Among the mountains, deserts, rustic coastline, lush forests, and the smell of the clear alpine air you can truly visualize what Oregon beauty is. Breedlove Guitars is based in Oregon, and our passion for the outdoors and the charm of nature is continuously influencing the way we design, build, and play our instruments. Breedlove Stringed Instruments was inspired to create a special guitar that would capture the beauty of Oregon. There is a special tree native only to SW Oregon and NW California, Myrtlewood. This tree is indigenous to the Northwest region and while flourishing in the harsh pacific climate it has to deal with a lot of inclement weather, struggling to survive results in changes within the growth pattern, which causes every Myrtlewood tree to be unique. The truly one-of-a-kind sound that we’ve engineered in the Oregon series is tonally one of the richest, and most acclaimed voices in a guitar. At the end of the day, when it is time to relax, there is nothing more satisfying than picking up your favorite guitar and letting the music flow. The Oregon Concert Bourbon is bound to be your next favorite guitar. Thankfully, the rugged Oregon coast gifted us the gnarly Myrtle tree which turns out to be one of Mother Nature’s finest tonewoods. Often described as the marriage between rosewood and maple, it creates tonal balance and bold projection. To maximize these remarkable tonal qualities we are using myrtlewood for the soundboard as well as the back and sides. Then we extenuated the figured grain with a luxurious burst stain resulting in a stunning looking as well as sounding instrument.
This Breedlove Oregon Series Acoustic is brand new, in pristine mint condition, with absolutely no nicks, scratches, or blemishes of any kind and is being sold by an authorized dealer. Pictures are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
note: This is a discontinued Breedlove model and has been discounted down from $1,699 to offer you the best deal on a brand new one of these.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).