- Breedlove Oregon Concert CE (Cutaway-Electric) - Sitka-Myrtlewood
- Natural Finish
- Concert Sized Body
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Myrtlewood Sides and Back
- Eastern Hard Rock Maple Neck
- African Ebony Fretboard
- Offset Dot Inlays
- LR Baggs EAS VTS Pickup System
- Bridge Pin-Free Ebony Bridge
- 1 3/4" Nut Width
- Breedlove Tuners
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 20 Frets
- Breedlove Deluxe Hard Shell Case, Owner's Info, and Case Candy Included
- Made In Oregon, USA
Breedlove’s Oregon Concert model is one of the only acoustics I’ve come across that uses myrtlewood for the sides and back. The solid sitka spruce top makes for loud and dynamic projection of the beautiful tone that the myrtlewood helps create. Lush, organic and shimmery, the sound of this guitar is as unique as myrtlewood’s interesting figuring. It has the power and crisp top-end of maple, but with a rich, chimey harmonic content all its own. It’s great as a fingerpicker and will provide a nice foundation for the singer/songwriter. The low-profile but effective pickup system makes gigging easy, and the bridge-pin free bridge design will let you change strings on the fly. Perfect for anyone who’s looking for a gig-ready, concert shaped acoustic guitar with a subtle twist.
Breedlove's neck shapes are a bit narrower/thinner than traditional acoustics and almost play more like an electric. The fretwork and craftsmanship is top-notch to allow for very low action, if that's your cup of tea, for fingerpicking for hours on end without having to worry about hand fatigue.
OREGON SITKA - MYRTLEWOOD SERIES
By far the most commonly used top wood, Sitka spruce has an exceptional strength to weight ratio. Growing in southeast Alaska’s temperate rainforest, it grows less than six inches a year, fighting its way through the dense oldgrowth forests. Growing straight and up to 300 feet tall, the age of the trees used by Breedlove are 4-600 years old. We never harvest one of these magnificent trees, but work with Alaska Specialty Woods to salvage blown down, dead trees from the forest floor. Coupling old-growth Sitka with the beautiful Myrtlewood results in instruments that have far surpassed traditional guitars in sound. Hand Crafted in Bend, Oregon. Each Oregon is factory equipped with LR Baggs EAS VTC electronics and comes with a deluxe Breedlove hardshell case. You will sound better, play better and play more on a Breedlove acoustic guitar.
For musicians enjoying the crisp note delivery of the Oregon Concert and wanting to play at the top of the fretboard, we have added the Oregon Concert cutaway. Crafted with Breedlove’s comfortable and accessible soft cutaway design, this model invites you to utilize every note on all 20 frets.
The Concert is our most popular body shape, favored by players because it is well-balanced, compact, comfortable to play, and offers all the qualities of a great sounding guitar. It generates a wonderfully articulate range of tone with an ample low end that is never boomy, but always felt. The Concert works well when played fingerstyle, as vocal accompaniment, or at a full strum.
Sitka spruce is grown in the Pacific Northwest, and has been the primary top wood for U.S.A. instruments for many decades. It is strong and light with extended harmonic content, and nearly equals the power of Adirondack.
BACK AND SIDE WOOD
Myrtlewood offers a strong fundamental with a powerful voice. A favorite for many styles of playing, it is clear and bright with superb projection and sustain, and offers a full and balanced sound.
"Breedlove craftsmen often say, ""No neck feels better than a Breedlove neck.” They may be a
bit biased, but industry insiders agree. Here’s our big secret: hands-on sculpting. After basic machining, each Breedlove neck goes through a comprehensive, build and finish process, starting with the hand shaping of each and every neck. Next, the perfectly sculpted neck heads into the finish process where it receives a wash coat and sealer. Then, over a three-day period, multiple finish coats are applied, and the neck is level sanded. In the final stage, we perfect the finish by hand-buffing it and rubbing it down to achieve exactly the right thickness for
perfect action and playability."
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Breedlove players around the world can attest: With consistent, proper care, your Breedlove will give you a lifetime of service – and inspiration. New Breedlove instruments, purchased through an authorized Breedlove dealer, are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship throughout the lifetime of the original owner. In addition to materials and workmanship, Breedlove offers a two-year warranty on tuning machines and electronics packages. Cases and bags are subject to a one-year warranty covering defects in structure and hardware. Full details on our limited lifetime warranty are available here.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Breedlove. This Oregon Concert Sitka-Myrtlewood is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - No Hassle Returns - 30 Day Trial Period
At Music Store Live, we are proud to offer free shipping on just about everything we sell. We’ve also got one of the best return policies in the business giving you a full 30 day trial period that starts when you receive your order for all new* items. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped, we’ll provide you with return authorization information to send it back for an exchange, a refund, or in-store credit. But no matter what, we’ve got your back and we are here to help make sure you end up with the right gear for you. You’ll never be stuck with something you aren’t happy with.
Return Policy Details
What if there’s something defective with the item I purchased or it arrived with shipping damage?
We’ve got some of the best guitar techs around to test out every instrument before it leaves our shop and give everything a full setup. We’re confident your order will arrive ready to rock right out of the box. Our awesome warehouse staff put time and care into packaging your order up to make sure it all arrives to you safely. But let’s be honest, once in a blue moon stuff happens that’s out of anyone’s control. If you received an item which you believe is faulty, shows signs of shipping damage, or in any way doesn’t meet your expectations based on the description in the listing, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Gear Experts. No matter what happens, we want to make it right! (note: If you believe there to be shipping damage, please do not discard the packaging that your order came in and please make sure to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your delivery)
What if I’m not liking it or it’s just not working out for me?
Is something you purchased from us just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from Music Store Live. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery*. You are welcome to return it for a refund, an exchange, or in-store credit.
- Please allow 2-4 business days from the receiving date for returns to be processed.
- If your purchase qualified for free shipping, we may withhold our outbound shipping costs from any refunds processed as part of the return.
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. Anything sent back to us must have an RMA number and we may refuse returns that did not receive prior authorization.
- Return the item(s) in its original packaging and in a way that will help ensure its safe arrival back to us.
- Just as we’re responsible for getting your order to you safely, you are responsible for returning the item(s) to Music Store Live in its original condition. Please take care with packaging it back up and preparing it for the return shipping journey. We recommend you add insurance to higher value items when sending them back.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL but is not to exceed 15% under typical circumstances.
- * B-Stock, C-Stock, E-Stock, Open Box, and Used items are subject to a 7-day trial period.
Is there anything that you guys won’t take back or that does not apply to your return policy?
We definitely want to work with you and be as flexible as we can to earn your business and to make sure you’re happy with everything you purchase from us. Unfortunately, there are some things that we simply cannot take back once it’s sold. That includes:
- Custom orders or instruments with modifications (pickup installs, straplock installs, tuner installs, etc)
- Software or authorization keys
- Guitar amp tubes or cabinet speakers
- Pickups that have been installed
- Strings that have been installed
- Drum heads and cymbals that show signs of use
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
- Turntable cartridges
- Control vinyl
When sending back a return, please make sure that the return merchandise authorization number (RMA) provided by one of our Gear Experts is clearly written on the label of your return. To help avoid any restocking fees, please don’t write anything on the packaging. Please return all of the original packaging and its contents. We must receive the item/order back in a condition that allows us to resell it in the same condition it was originally in when we sent it out.
Your return label should look something like this:
Music Store Live
Attn: RMA XXXXX
300 W. 28th St, ste 102
National City, CA 91950
(Note: Purchases made through third party marketplaces such as eBay, Reverb, or Amazon have their own policies and criteria for returns. Please ask if you have any questions regarding that process.)
Shipping Policy Details
In most cases we ship new orders out within 1 business day of receiving payment. Here are some things to note:
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment. If you need to use a shipping address that differs from your billing address, feel free to contact a Music Store Live Gear Expert and we can help you out.
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company. If you’d like it held at a local FedEx facility, for example, please provide us with the full address of that facility before your order is shipped. This works out better than trying to re-route it once it’s in transit.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery please request it when requesting your order. Whether you choose to or not, we will still assume all of the responsibility in getting your item to you safely.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.