- Breedlove Frontier Series Concerto E (Acoustic-Electric)
- Honduran Mahogany Gloss Top, Back, and Sides
- Honduran Mahogany Neck
- African Ebony Fretboard
- 1.75" Nut Width
- LR Baggs EAS VTC Pickup System
- Ebony Delta Style Bridge
- Ivoroid Body Binding
- Centered Fretboard Dot Inlays
- Breedlove Nickel Tuners
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 20 Frets
- Breedlove Deluxe Hard Shell Case, Owner's Info, and Case Candy Included
- Made In Oregon, USA
- Instrument Weight: 4.5 lbs
Breedlove’s Frontier series are true works of art and expert craftsmanship. The all-Honduran mahogany body and neck provide a beautiful mid-range presence and an incredibly balanced EQ. This guitar may not end up being the loudest acoustic you've ever heard (though it still pumps out plenty of volume) but it will be one of the best sounding guitars you've heard in some time. The bass response is tight, punchy, and focused. The mid-range is sweet, but present enough to help you not sound muddy. The treble is clear and crisp but never shrill. The extremely high quality LR Baggs preamp system allows you to transparently and accurately convey the beautiful tone of this guitar through amplification or a PA system.
Breedlove's neck shapes are a bit narrower/thinner than traditional acoustics and almost play more like an electric. The fretwork and craftsmanship is top-notch, to allow for very low action for some more dynamic fingerstyle playing (or, of course, raise it up a bit for harder strumming). It will both inspire you and allow you to play for hours on end without having to worry about hand fatigue.
The Frontier Concerto enables this all mahogany guitar to embellish overtones in its deep bodied lower bout, delivering incredibly textured notes with a zest and power. It is comfortable to play, feels alive and produces Breedlove’s Big Sound. It is like the mahogany top, back and neck are all moving in synergistic harmony - born to create music.
When we set out to create a guitar that would surpass the classic big body sound of the dreadnought, we didn’t just want it to be loud. We sought to bring out more tonal complexity, and to offer a much more comfortable playing experience, too. Introducing the new Breedlove Concerto, a new guitar shape created to elicit more volume than a classic dreadnought, and more lush, complex tonal resonance in a comfortable body shape that feels just right. Loud, textured, and supremely satisfying. Using our unique new sound profiling technology, we dial in just the right frequency for each piece of exotic tonewood, bringing out its special characteristics so you hear not just volume, but a palette of distinct tonal flavors.
Breedlove guitar necks feature a slimmer neck profile which enables comfortable play, even with smaller hands. Unlike traditional dovetail neck joints that require major surgery for a neck re-set, it is easy to adjust the play action and neck angle with the Breedlove bolt-on neck and single-action truss rod. The hand-rubbed, semi-gloss Breedlove neck finish contributes to ideal playability – the finish process alone takes three days, including precise finish coat applications, fine sanding, and hand buffing and rubbing.
With the goal of crafting the world’s finest guitars, we have applied breakthrough technology that takes sound creation to a whole new level. The debut of our 2017 BIG SOUND instruments reveals the results from work by leading experts, research institutions and our own experimentation. We’ve advanced the creation and projection of sound and complexity of tone by working with—instead of against—the variability in the woods from forests around the world. Music wood varies substantially among species, within trees of the same species and within an individual tree. Each tree has its unique life span experience. There is as much as a 30% variance in the density and frequency of tonewood cut to the same dimension within the same tree. Most guitar production companies ignore these complex inconsistencies, cutting their tops and backs to a uniform, pre-determined dimension. At Breedlove, we embraced a far more complicated process, setting a new standard aimed at getting the most music out of every instrument we build. We have learned to capitalize on variation, developing exclusive technology: Breedlove SOUND PROFILING.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).