|TYPE AND SIZE: 50mm, fiber-reinforced dynamic driver|
|IMPEDANCE: 42 ohms|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 15Hz-20kHz|
|ENCLOSURE DETAILS: Sealed enclosure with tuned damping materials|
|OUTPUT POWER: 240mW|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 15Hz-20kHz|
|SNR, SELF NOISE: > 105 dB|
|NOISE: < 20 uV|
|BATTERY CAPACITY: 1020mAh|
|WEIGHT: 466 g|
|DIMENSIONS CLOSED: 21cm x14cm x12cm|
|DIMENSIONS OPEN: 18cm x 29cm x 12cm|
|Soft case with cable storage pocket|
|1.2-meter audio cable with Apple iPhone/iPad controls and microphone|
|3 meter audio cable|
|1 meter USB charging cable|
|3.5mm to 1/4" adaptor|
LET THE POWER
GO TO YOUR HEAD
Mo-Fi is the first headphone that combines a built-in audiophile amplifier with custom matched drivers so you can hear even more from your music. Thanks to the built-in amplifier, Mo-Fi delivers elite audiophile performance and sound quality on every device—from studio gear to laptops, tablets and even your phone.
BUILT-IN AUDIOPHILE AMP
POWER TO THE PEOPLE
For decades, getting a high-fidelity headphone experience meant tethering passive audiophile headphones to a bulky outboard amp. Not anymore. Mo-Fi is the first headphone to have an audiophile amp built right in. And it pairs beautifully with our custom matched drivers to deliver crystal-clear audio on all your devices.
INTELLIGENT POWER MANAGEMENT
TAKE THE LONGEST POWER TRIP
With a smart design that saves big on battery life, Mo-Fi is always ready for action. When you take off Mo-Fi, it automatically powers down to save juice. The battery charges completely in _3-4 hours, and delivers approximately _12 hours of life-changing playtime. But don’t worry—even if the battery runs down, Mo-Fi will still keep the music going._You could say these headphones have staying power.
THREE ALL-ANALOG AMP MODES
ANY WAY YOU WANT IT
The “ON” mode of our amp is incredibly clean and adds zero color to the sound, and the increased power and headroom allow you to hear more detail in the music. In “ON+” mode there is slight increase at 63Hz, which we found to be just right for restoring the low-end character of music mastered in the era of vinyl. No DSP tricks here — this is all analog, baby. You can even listen with the amp off if you’re connected to an external amp for total flexibility.
THE BETTER THE FIT,
THE BETTER THE SOUND
Other headphones are designed just to look cool—more paparazzi than performance. We designed Mo-Fi for music lovers. That means superior sound for all your music and projects. We threw away the rulebook and completely reimagined what headphones should look and sound like. Everything from the multi-jointed design to the earcups delivers revolutionary form and functionality. You’ll hear and feel the difference instantly.
REINVENTED HEADBAND CONSTRUCTION
Ordinary headphones have the same old “spring loaded” headband that you’ve seen a zillion times. They’re uncomfortable and they kill sound quality. Lucky for you Lola is no ordinary headphone…
Lola’s unique multi-jointed headband was inspired by the finely tuned suspension of Formula One racecars. It’s elegant. It’s comfortable. And it adapts to a variety of head shapes and sizes. Simply put, it’s a level of fit and comfort that isn’t even possible with other headphones. This innovative design creates a perfect seal around your ear, resulting in powerful bass response, improved isolation and reduced sound bleed.
PRECISION HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
Most headphones on planet Earth require you to adjust the height of the earcups by yanking them down. Lola’s height adjustment happens in a completely different way. The adjustable pivoting arms let the earcups float into place and move with you. It’s a personalized fit that makes you want to spend more time with the music you love.
EARCUPS THAT ACTUALLY FIT YOUR EARS
The last time we saw someone with completely round ears was…let’s see…never! That’s why Mo-Fi’s earcups are shaped like ears. The reimagined design provides a better seal for superior isolation and ambient noise reduction. It even lets the drivers breather more mind-blowing sound reproduction. You’re welcome, world.
- Built-in audiophile amplifier for true high-fidelity sound on any device
- Custom 50mm drivers deliver incredible sound
- Revolutionary personalized fit for superior comfort
- Sealed over-ear design for immersive isolation
- User-adjustable tension and suspension adapt to any head shape and size for a perfect fit
- Racecar-inspired multi-jointed headband design keeps earcups parallel at all times for superior comfort and sound
- Powers on and off automatically when headphones are opened and closed
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of playtime; Mo-Fi continues to play music even when battery has no charge
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - No Hassle Returns - 30 Day Trial Period
At Music Store Live, we are proud to offer free shipping on just about everything we sell. We’ve also got one of the best return policies in the business giving you a full 30 day trial period that starts when you receive your order for all new* items. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped, we’ll provide you with return authorization information to send it back for an exchange, a refund, or in-store credit. But no matter what, we’ve got your back and we are here to help make sure you end up with the right gear for you. You’ll never be stuck with something you aren’t happy with.
Return Policy Details
What if there’s something defective with the item I purchased or it arrived with shipping damage?
We’ve got some of the best guitar techs around to test out every instrument before it leaves our shop and give everything a full setup. We’re confident your order will arrive ready to rock right out of the box. Our awesome warehouse staff put time and care into packaging your order up to make sure it all arrives to you safely. But let’s be honest, once in a blue moon stuff happens that’s out of anyone’s control. If you received an item which you believe is faulty, shows signs of shipping damage, or in any way doesn’t meet your expectations based on the description in the listing, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Gear Experts. No matter what happens, we want to make it right! (note: If you believe there to be shipping damage, please do not discard the packaging that your order came in and please make sure to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your delivery)
What if I’m not liking it or it’s just not working out for me?
Is something you purchased from us just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from Music Store Live. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery*. You are welcome to return it for a refund, an exchange, or in-store credit.
- Please allow 2-4 business days from the receiving date for returns to be processed.
- If your purchase qualified for free shipping, we may withhold our outbound shipping costs from any refunds processed as part of the return.
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or call (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. Anything sent back to us must have an RMA number and we may refuse returns that did not receive prior authorization.
- Return the item(s) in its original packaging and in a way that will help ensure its safe arrival back to us.
- Just as we’re responsible for getting your order to you safely, you are responsible for returning the item(s) to Music Store Live in its original condition. Please take care with packaging it back up and preparing it for the return shipping journey. We recommend you add insurance to higher value items when sending them back.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL but is not to exceed 15% under typical circumstances.
- * B-Stock, C-Stock, E-Stock, Open Box, and Used items are subject to a 7-day trial period.
Is there anything that you guys won’t take back or that does not apply to your return policy?
We definitely want to work with you and be as flexible as we can to earn your business and to make sure you’re happy with everything you purchase from us. Unfortunately, there are some things that we simply cannot take back once it’s sold. That includes:
- Custom orders or instruments with modifications (pickup installs, straplock installs, tuner installs, etc)
- Software or authorization keys
- Guitar amp tubes or cabinet speakers
- Pickups that have been installed
- Strings that have been installed
- Drum heads and cymbals that show signs of use
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
- Turntable cartridges
- Control vinyl
When sending back a return, please make sure that the return merchandise authorization number (RMA) provided by one of our Gear Experts is clearly written on the label of your return. To help avoid any restocking fees, please don’t write anything on the packaging. Please return all of the original packaging and its contents. We must receive the item/order back in a condition that allows us to resell it in the same condition it was originally in when we sent it out.
Your return label should look something like this:
Music Store Live
Attn: RMA XXXXX
300 W. 28th St, ste 102
National City, CA 91950
(Note: Purchases made through third party marketplaces such as eBay, Reverb, or Amazon have their own policies and criteria for returns. Please ask if you have any questions regarding that process.)
Shipping Policy Details
In most cases we ship new orders out within 1 business day of receiving payment. Here are some things to note:
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment. If you need to use a shipping address that differs from your billing address, feel free to contact a Music Store Live Gear Expert and we can help you out.
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company. If you’d like it held at a local FedEx facility, for example, please provide us with the full address of that facility before your order is shipped. This works out better than trying to re-route it once it’s in transit.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery please request it when requesting your order. Whether you choose to or not, we will still assume all of the responsibility in getting your item to you safely.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.