|Product Range||ID:Core High Power|
|Model||ID:Core Stereo 100|
|Inputs||Guitar Input, MP3/Line Input, USB Input|
|Controls||6 Voice Control, 12 Effects Control, Tap Tempo, USB Input, Gain, Volume, ISF, Effect Level, Looper, Octaver|
|Channels||6 - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2|
|Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth)||573 x 447 x 241 (mm)|
Utilising the revolutionary technologies of Blackstar’s award winning ID:Core range, the ID:Core 100 and 150 stereo combos are the latest models to the family bringing brand new features such as infinite looping and octave modulation in a high wattage and lightweight package perfect for the gigging guitarist.
With deep editing functionality through the Blackstar INSIDER software and the option to create, upload and download other user’s patches through the community section the user has access to a truly limitless scape of tonal possibility. USB connectivity allows direct recording from amp to computer with ease and emulated output and mp3 line input provide even further recording functionality. With all the innovation, tone and features of their smaller counterparts including the Super Wide Stereo experience these amplifiers will take your sound to the next level.
6 CLASSIC BLACKSTAR VOICES
The unique Voice control has six different channels - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2. When used together with Blackstar's patented ISF control you can get the exact tone you're thinking of.
SUPER WIDE STEREO
Blackstar’s unique Super Wide Stereo technology gives you an immersive sound experience that will have you playing along to your MP3 backing tracks for hours.
Plug the amp in to a mac or PC with the USB connection. This will give enable you to edit patches, record and re-amp audio and much more via the GUI.
The ISF control works in conjunction with the Tone control. It allows you to choose the exact tone signature you prefer. Fully CCW is a more American characteristic with a tight bottom end and more aggressive middle, and fully CW is a British characteristic which is more ‘woody’ and less aggressive.
The new built-in looper provides both live performance and personal home practice options for players of all skill levels. Whether playing live as a solo artist or as the lone guitarist in a power duo (or trio), the simple and intuitive looper helps you to achieve a stage-filling, multiple track sound at the press of a footswitch (included), with unlimited overdubs.
Evolution of the ID:Core effects section in creating a new Chorus-Flanger effect makes way for the new polyphonic Octaver. Create everything from thundering detuned lows with the Octave Down to a shimmering 12-string effect with the Octave Up, or even a polyphonic wall of sound with a personal mix of anywhere in-between.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).