- OPERATING PRINCIPLE: Closed
- TRANSMISSION TYPE: Wired
- REMOTE: Without Remote
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE HEADPHONES: 250 ohms
- WEIGHT HEADPHONES WITHOUT CABLE: 388 g
- HEADPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 5-40,000Hz
- NOMINAL SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL: 102 dBSPL (1mW/500Hz)
- SOUND COUPLING TO THE EAR: Circumaural (around the ear)
- EAN: 4010118710711
- CABLE & PLUG: 3-pin XLR plug & 6.35 mm (1/4") stereo jack plug
- ARTICLE NO. : 710717
DT 1770 PRO THE EVOLUTION OF A STUDIO LEGEND
Uncompromising. The next high-end studio classic. These benchmark-setting closed-back studio headphones combine decades of expertise in headphone production with the latest Tesla driver technology. In addition to their high-resolution and well-balanced sound, the beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO headphones set new standards not least in terms of comfort and workmanship.
The transduecers are the driving force behind every set of headphones. Power and precision are critical requirements when it comes to sound reproduction. Tesla systems function using an impressively efficient operating mode and enable precise and distortion-free sound to be achieved even at high output levels. A three-layer compound membrane is used to suppress break-up vibrations. Carefully selected acoustic fabric ensures distortion-free sound reproduction.
The beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO headphones combine experience, German engineering and cutting-edge technology. They are so comfortable you will almost forget you are wearing them. Maximum comfort is also guaranteed thanks to optimised contact pressure together with the latest high-tech textiles. The fine-tuning of the headband construction makes the headphones ideal for long studio sessions thanks to their perfect fit.
Spaciousness and excellent resolution together with a precise, punchy bass make these headphones the first choice for professional studio use. Background noise can be effectively suppressed thanks to the closed-back design. These over-ear headphones also deliver uncompromising performance in live environments thanks to their outstanding output level.
TWO SOUND SETTINGS
Two pairs of ear pads are included as standard in order to achieve the ideal sound characteristic depending on the application in question. A pair of velour ear pads provide an open sound and are perfect for mixing and mastering. A pair of leatherette ear pads provide a more closed sound making the headphones more well suited to monitoring applications.
MADE IN GERMANY
As with the DT 770 PRO model, the DT 1770 PRO headphones are also handcrafted in Germany. The high-quality materials used and the fact that all the component parts can be replaced mean that this high-end product is a long-term investment.
- Closed studio and monitoring headphones
- 250 Ohms, 45 mm dynamic Tesla neodymium driver
- Rugged headband made of spring steel
- Single-sided, detachable cable with mini-XLR (coiled and straight, in the box)
- Soft, replaceable ear pads (velours and leatherette, in the box) and headband
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).