Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Pair of Tripod Speaker Stand with Carrying Bag
Product Name: JS-TS50-2
Part Number: 17318
Height: 46.5” – 81.5”
Base Diameter: 47”
Load Capacity: 120 lbs.
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8” (35mm)
Weight (Per Stand): 4.2 lbs.
Behringer X18 Compact 18-Input Digital iPad/Tablet Mixer
18-Channel, 12-Bus Digital Mixer for iPad/Android Tablets with 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, Integrated Wifi Module and Multi-Channel USB Audio Interface
The BEHRINGER X32 completely changed the game by rethinking what is possible from a digital mixer – and over 100,000 users are enjoying the results. Now, that same technology has been incorporated into a small, but incredibly powerful, rack-mountable mixer that will forever change both the way you record – and the way you play live music. The revolutionary X18 is a powerhouse 18 input/12 bus digital mixer that also serves as the launch pad for your favorite computer tablet – including iPad and Android tablets. It is ideally suited for both live and studio applications, thanks to its 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed mic preamps, convenient integrated Wifi module for wireless control – and a lightning-fast, bidirectional USB Audio Interface.
The freedom to move around and manipulate all parameters of your mix with the free iOS, Android and PC apps lets you dial in the perfect sound from anywhere in the venue – or the tracking room! Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price – changing the game once again.
Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi Router
- iPad*/Android* tablet controlled 18-input digital mixer for studio and live applications
- 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation—no need for external routers
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB interface for direct recording on iPad etc.
- Revolutionary Dugan*-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing
- Award-winning X32 effects rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ's
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Ultra-wide tray suitable for almost all tablets, iPads and even mini notebooks
- 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 6 TRS aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus stereo RCA output and phones connectors
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control* protocol) or for use as a USB MIDI interface (future firmware)
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Mackie TH-15 Thump 15 1000W 15” Powered Speaker
Only Mackie Thump Powered Loudspeakers deliver the class-leading, chest-thumping low end you deserve. Each Thump delivers 1000+ watts of power, providing the high-output you need in a package that’s tough, lightweight and portable. Designed by the world’s leader in portable live sound, Thump offers unique features like a user-adjustable 3-band EQ for unparalleled control over your sound. The Thump12 and Thump15 full-range models both pair perfectly with the Thump18S subwoofer for a floor-shaking system perfect for DJs and live sound gigs. With real-world power levels, flexible and portable designs and class-leading bass response you can be confident that a Thump offers the best performance for your money.
1000W TOTAL SYSTEM POWER
- Gig-ready, high-output design
- Ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
CLASS-LEADING, CHEST-THUMPING LOW END
- 15″ high-output woofer / 1.4’’ titanium dome compression driver
- Dynamic bass response delivers amazing lows at all volumes
TOTAL SYSTEM OPTIMIZATION
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- System protection / limiting
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid to dial in the perfect sound
- Mic/line input allows direct connection of microphone
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Angled design perfect for use as a stage monitor
LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE
- Rugged polypropylene construction designed for heavy use
- 33.2 lbs / 15.1 kg
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Pair of Tripod Speaker Stand with Carrying Bag
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
JS-TS50-2 Pair of Tripod Speaker Stand with FREE Carrying Bag
Long-lasting aluminum construction
Durable powder-coated finish
Tripod base is very stable and sturdy
Stand is height-adjustable
Carrying bag included for FREE!
Holds up to 120 lbs.
Height 46.5" - 81.5"
Pig Hog PHM20 8mm Microphone XLR Cable 20ft
Pig Hog cables are precisely overbuilt to stand up to the most grueling tour conditions imaginable. They feature extra-thick 8mm wire, performance quality connectors, and tension-resistant stress relief. And with Pig Hog's "no question" lifetime guarantee, we've got your back for the life of the cable. Don't settle for those fat-free cables. Grab hold of a Pig Hog!
High performance microphone cable
8mm high quality rubber outer covering
Heat shrink protected connectors
(1) Behringer X18 Compact 18-Input Digital iPad/Tablet Mixer
(2) Mackie TH-15 Thump 15 1000W 15” Powered Speaker
(1) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Pair of Tripod Speaker Stand with Carrying Bag
(2) Pig Hog PHM20 8mm Microphone XLR Cable 20ft
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).