An articulate headphone mix can make a tremendous difference to the outcome of a recording session. The 8-channel POWERPLAY PRO-8 HA8000 features superior performance, routing and mixing functions to accommodate the most discerning set of ears. Two independent stereo Main Inputs, along with a dedicated Direct Input on each channel allows individual performers to obtain a more customized monitoring mix. When optimized mixes have to reach multiple listeners, each with their own specific requirements, the HA8000 delivers high-quality headphone mixing – in a class all its own!
All Together Now
The HA8000 offers 8 high-power amplifiers that can drive loads down to 8 Ohms. Each amplifier section features its own 8-digit LED Output Level meter, Main In 1/Main In 2 select switch, a stereo or dual mono select switch, and a ¼ " Direct Input for integrating an additional sound source. The front panel gives you one ¼ " Phones Out jack per channel. The Main Section features a dedicated 5-segment LED Input meter, plus Main In 1 and Main In 2 Level dials.
On the back panel you‘ll find an additional ¼ " Phones Output per channel, allowing up to 16 pairs of headphones to listen to 8 separate mixes at once. The back panel is also where you gain access to the HA8000‘s per-channel Direct Inputs and the Main 1 & 2 Inputs.
Great Sound, Great Value
When a recording session calls for everyone‘s heads and ears to be in the game, the POWERPLAY PRO-8 HA8000 is essential. With 8 discrete channels and the ability to connect up to a 16 sets of cans, this is one tool you will use every day. As they say, “hearing is believing”, so check out the amazing HA8000 at a BEHRINGERdealer, or order yours online today!
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
- Professional multi-purpose headphones amplifier system for stage and studio applications
- Highest sonic quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
- 8 totally independent stereo high-power amplifier sections in one rack space
- 2 stereo Main inputs for two independent mixes, accessible from all 8 output channels
- 8 independent Direct inputs provide up to 8 individual stereo mixes
- Output level control and accurate 8-digit LED output meter per channel
- Mono/stereo switch per channel for more flexibility
- 1 front and 1 rear TRS phones connector per channel
- Direct input connector on each channel for easy connection of any sound source
- Parallel Main outputs allow cascading of several headphones amplifiers
- Toroidal transformer for noiseless operation and low magnetic interference
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).