Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive – but what about the part of the system you actually hear? We never cut corners on our transducers (woofers and tweeters), and we never just pull what we have off the shelf. Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER active loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results.
Speaking of Control...
Instant PA System
You can set up an instant sound system with just one F1220D and a microphone or MP3 player. Thanks to the built-in preamp, you can connect a dynamic mic directly to the F1220D and raise and lower the volume with the Level control. Fast and easy to set up, you can be ready for “show-time” at a moment’s notice. There’s even a built-in 35-mm socket, so you can mount the F1220D on a standard speaker pole for use as a PA system. And if you need more coverage, chain together as many F1220Ds as you’d like via the convenient XLR or 1⁄4" TRS Link Output connector.
When is a monitor more than a monitor? When it’s used as an instrument amplifier. Yes, you read that right; the F1220D can also be used as an onstage amp for keyboards, acoustic guitar, electric violin, etc. You name it – if it’s got either a mic or line-level output, you can connect it to the F1220D. Need a keyboard amp and a vocal monitor, but don’t have the space on stage for both? Use one of our small- format XENYX mixers to sub-mix the Aux Sends from the main mixer with your keys, all into a single active monitor.
Awesome Sound, Unbelievable Value
- Lightweight 250-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system for live and playback applications
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- True bi-amping mode with 2 amplifiers for ultimate sound reproduction
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs and Volume controls
- Dedicated 3-band EQ for perfect sound shaping
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-resolution 3" Tweeter for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system