Ultimate 5-Channel Digital DJ Mixer with Sampler, 4 FX Sections, Dual BPM Counters and MIDI
DIGITAL PRO MIXER DDM4000
Jam-packed with incredibly-creative tools, the DDM4000 is a state-of-the-art 5-channel, 32-bit digital DJ mixer that includes: a beat-synchronized Sampler; 4 Multi-FX sections; 2 BPM counters; a Digital Ultracurve Crossfader; and a MIDI controller for your software – plus much more. In spite of this veritable treasure trove of features and functionality, the DDM4000’s intuitive layout will make you instantly feel at home – at first touch!
Hook up your turntables and CD/mp3 players to its 4 stereo channels, each with fully-programmable EQ and Kill switches. Enjoy the ultimate versatility at your fingertips with the fully-programmable beat-sync’able Multi-FX modules, pair of high-precision BPM counters and ultra-smooth digital crossfader with custom curve adjustment. And the super-cool BPMsync’d sampler with real-time Pitch control, Loop and Reverse functions will have your crowd going absolutely wild!
Choose Your Channel
The DDM4000 features 5 independent channels. Channels 1 - 4 are crossfader-assignable stereo channels, with Phono/Line Level toggle switches that make them suitable for your vinyl and CD/mp3 players. All channels feature 3-band digital EQs with up to 12 dB of boost and infinite cut option (Kill), and can be monitored directly via headphones thanks to the PFL switch above the fader. A dedicated Mic channel is provided in mono, with 2 XLR Mic Inputs and features a special Talk feature that attenuates the volume of the stereo channels (ducking), ensuring your announcements will be heard loud and clear over the music. The Mic channel also has its own FX section – which can be applied with a single button.
The core functionality of the DDM4000 can be found in its Digital Ultracurve Crossfader, which is equipped with Reverse Tap and Hold buttons, plus automatic BPMsynchronized crossfading. Smooth and ultra-responsive, this First-Class Crossfader can be assigned to any of channels 1 - 4, and sports a trio of 3-band EQ Kill buttons on either side. The curve sensitivity is adjustable, and in the unlikely event you ever wear it out, the Crossfader itself is easy to replace.
Step Up Your Sampling
DDM4000’s BPM-synced sampler is a highly sought-after feature, which allows you to record a segment of incoming audio and loop it continuously – without dropping the beat. Once your track is looping from the sampler, you can swap discs, queue up your new tracks and mix them back in – for totally seamless transitions!
Our BPM-Counter technology has even found its way into the DDM4000’s incredible dual FX section, which allows it to read and display the BPM of 2 different inputs and then apply BPM-synchronized effects, such as echo, to the beat of the music. Effects such as Bitcrusher, Reverb, Delay, Pitch Shift and more are available – and can be assigned independently to multiple channels.
Own the Night!
The DDM4000 is the ideal digital mixer for the DJ who is on the way to the top, or the club owner who has multiple DJs performing on a recurring basis. All preferences, such as fader curve, FX settings, EQ, Kill frequencies, etc., can be stored in individual user accounts and recalled instantly. This feature alone can completely eliminate the changeover time between DJs – so the party never stops! With the amazing DDM4000 in the hands of an experienced DJ, at a cost that will have you smiling all the way to the bank – you truly can own the night!
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
Tracktion is one of the world’s fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface, and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion brings together outstanding Pro DAW features, such as dynamic automation, unlimited track count, MIDI recording and support for VST and AU plug-ins. This powerful music production software gives you all the tools of an entire professional-grade recording studio. Learning a DAW has never been easier, thanks to their vast and readily available library of resources.
- 32-bit digital DJ mixer with beat-synchronized sampler, 4 multi-FX sections, 2 BPM counters, digital crossfader and MIDI
- 4 Phono/Line stereo channels allowing up to 8 signal sources to be connected simultaneously
- 2 microphone inputs with Gain, EQ, Talk function and FX
- 4 stereo channels with Gain, programmable parametric 3-band EQ with Kill function, fader curve control and flexible crossfader assignment
- Fully featured MIDI controller for your DJ software
- Sophisticated sampler with beat-controlled loop function, real-time pitch control, sampler FX and crossfader start option
- 2 freely assignable and BPM-synchronized, high-quality FX engines (Bitcrusher, Resonator, Reverb, Flanger, etc.)
- Ultra-fast, and accurate BPM counters for automatic BPM synchronization of sampler, FX, crossfader and external drum machines, etc. via MIDI
- Digital crossfader with flexible curve adjustment, reverse button and automatic, BPM-synchronized crossfading
- Dual-mode crossfader with innovative frequency-selective crossfading
- Dedicated headphones section includes PFL mix/split and bass/snare boost functions
- Recall your last mixer setting at the push of a button
- Digital S/PDIF output for direct recording of your performance
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).