Bass - Warwick - Music Man - Ken Smith
CALIFORNIA HERITAGE SINCE 1974
Originally founded in 1974, Music Man built its name leading an industry revolution, introducing active electronics on its production instruments. As part of the team during the 70’s, Sterling Ball played an important role on the design and development of the iconic StingRay basses.
Officially purchasing the company in 1984, Sterling, joined later by his sons Scott and Brian, has built a team of dedicated professionals who collectively share a common goal: building the highest level of hand-crafted instruments available.
Shipping to more than 135 countries from the Central Coast of California, the brand continues to expand its reach worldwide based on the strict quality standards, innovative design and the finest craftsmanship it is known for.
All Smith Basses are 100% handmade in USA at our shop in Perkasie, PA
- Highest Quality & Playable Handmade Basses since 1979
- All Woods are selected by Ken Smith for every Bass
- In-house Exotic Wood Lumberyard with over 20 species of Aged Exotic Tonewoods
- Final set-up of every Bass is still done by Ken Smith
- From beginning to end, Ken is supervising the making of your Bass every step of the way
- Where can I buy Smith Basses? Right here at Music Store Live! If you don't see something you want in inventory, just give us a call and we'll get it ordered for you!