- Sandberg California TT-4 Passive
- Hardcore Aged
- Roquefort Blue
- Matching Headstock
- Alder Body
- Canadian Hard Rock Maple Neck and Fretboard
- White Pearloid Block Inlays
- Zero Fret
- 34" Scale
- 14" Fretboard Radius
- 39.5mm (1.56") Nut Width @ Zero Fret
- Thin D-Shape Neck
- Neck Thickness: 21mm @ 1st Fret
- Sandberg TT Alnico Pickups
- Graphite Nut
- White Pearloid Pickguard
- Aged Nickel Hardware
- Sandberg Custom Bridge: 18.5mm - 20mm Adjustable String Spacing
- Sandberg Gig Bag Included
- Made In Germany
- Serial #: 32721
- Instrument Weight: 8.2 lbs.
Music Store Live is proud to be an official Sandberg dealer! Made in Europe, with the finest German engineering, this bass will slap a smile on your face that you just can't shake. If you're into basses that have that look and feel as though they've been toured with for decades, then the Sandberg relic process is about as authentic and accurate as you could hope to find. You'll find signs of wear in all the usual places where you'd expect if it were somebody's main player for a while. But of course, you still get the playability of new frets and the immaculate build construction that all Sandbergs that have come through our shop have had.
Sandberg basses are already very well known over in Europe and are now gaining popularity here in the U.S. for being some of the finest hand-made boutique basses available. The playability is just simply off the charts. Most notably, the feel of the neck, the fretwork, and the fretboard are absolutely divine! This is one of those instruments that makes you a better player. It's so easy to play and simple to use that it allows you to get out of your own way and just play.
The bass a classic and timeless look to it. The hardcore aged process is designed to make the bass look like it's seen regular and heavy use for about 30 years. A lot of companies out there are doing relic jobs on instruments but Sandberg remains one of our favorites every time. The real fun, however, starts once you put it in your hands. Along from the simply divine neck, you'll notice a fretboard shape that's a bit flatter than your standard Fender. This makes grooving or playing fast licks a breeze up and down the fretboard. Runs that require string skipping are a breeze and even if you make your living on just the first 5 frets, you'll want to explore the entire neck/fretboard on this because it's just so easy to do so.
As well as being effortless to play, this Sandberg TT-4 comes loaded up with some beautiful vintage sounding pickups that remind you of your favorite jazz bass from the past. They are crisp, airy, articulate, and super snappy while also being able to be warm and thumpy. They're some of the nicest vintage-inspired jazz bass single-coil pickups we've come across in a while. So between the way it looks, the way it plays, and the way it sounds, there really is nothing left to be desired out of this bass. If you need a vintage j-bass sound and want something that looks like it has as many stories to tell as you do, then this is going to be your bass, right here!
Sandberg Guitars was founded back in 1986 by Holger Stonjek and Gerd Gorzelke. Since then, they have been producing hand-made instruments at the highest quality. This bass features Sandberg's California body shape. The body is made out of alder and the neck is Canadian hard rock maple with a maple fretboard. The bass contains Sandberg's passive TT alnico pickups and the instrument is finished with the Hardcore Aging process
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized Sandberg Guitars dealer. Along with our amazing inventory, we can custom order any Sandberg bass or guitar you'd like.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Sandberg. This TT-4 is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact bass you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).